• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CJ's WaCkY WeD..Doing dual deploy, ya need these.[Reduced price-increase quantity]

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Jim. I would like to order some ematches from you. I was referred to you. Can you please give me more information as to how to go about that? Many Thanks

Steven, the method of payment and price are on the first post of this HISTORIC THREAD, copied here:

Good
24 units for 18.00 shipping & paypal +4.00 [tracking included on all shipments!]
total 22.00
New price 24 .....18.00

Better
48 units for 36.00 + 5 for sh & pp

total 41.00

New price 50......32.00

Best
75units for 50.00 +8.00 sh & PayPal

58.00 Total
New Price 100.....50.00

All ship free & PP included....

Current/voltage requirements:

[click to enlarge]

PM with what you want

Name
address & zip

I will invoice you & give PP account so you can pay. shipped within 24 hrs & tracking included after receipt of funds.

DISCLAIMER: MANY of you have dealt with me in the past & know how fast my turn around times are. If you are new and wonder about me, look up under good/bad buyers thread at top of page. :smile:

Don't forget shear pins [2-256 white] if ya need them, 50 for 3.00 ..... [4-40 white 50 for 4.00 [/COLOR][/SIZE]

With the new forum, it's now "start a conversation" instead of PM. The Icon is in the upper right corner of the header at the top of each page. It looks like an envelope.

I've had a 3-5% non-continuity when new and a 5-7% in flight failure rate with those across 3 batches of 100 (300 in total). I will only ever use them again for ground testing.
Yea interesting. I’ve used well over 500 of those and never had a failure. I measure the resistance of every one before use and they all repeatedly give me measurements of 1.0-1.3 ohms.

I just did ground tests on my L2 project this week. Of 11 that I used (all tested good continuity before loading), 3 failed to fire. Always stored inside, clean, dry, and room temp.

Some of the folks at the fields I launch at have had similar fails. Of the 150ish I still have, they'll never do anything for me but ground tests.

Yea interesting. I’ve used well over 500 of those and never had a failure. I measure the resistance of every one before use and they all repeatedly give me measurements of 1.0-1.3 ohms.

I've had almost exactly the same results, check resistance the same and over 500 in the last three years. No failures, ever.

I just did ground tests on my L2 project this week. Of 11 that I used (all tested good continuity before loading), 3 failed to fire. Always stored inside, clean, dry, and room temp.

Some of the folks at the fields I launch at have had similar fails. Of the 150ish I still have, they'll never do anything for me but ground tests.

Odd indeed. I wonder if you got a lemon batch.

No longer selling any ejection matches..have not been able to get from China last 2 years [in large quantity]..so the party is over for me.. I actually had a personal contact over there,. via my cousin who used to go there 3 times a year.

Ps I sold over 60,000 [quit counting...lol] of these things..in all those years had only 3 complaints of failures..which I consider "acceptable" as fireworks guys tell me to expect 1 in 10,000 .

There may have been more, but that's all that were reported back to me.

Yeah when I started this, it was an epic response.....going PO every day with 10-15 packages for months....lol

I do still have shear pins 2-256 [3.00 for 50] and motor igniters 10 for 20.00

Last edited:
. page 3

Yep it's time for a WAcky wED. SaLe! [Yes I still have these as of March 2019]

If you have a need for ejection charge lighters....have no fear...CJ is here to the rescue!😁

Seems if you have been using these Q2G2: [click to enlarge]
View attachment 154499 View attachment 154498

there might be a shortage.:y: Even so I have the real ....deal at a better bargain!
[click to enlarge]
View attachment 154496 View attachment 154497

These are 11.5 inches long and are low current. Your continuity test will not fire them.

Good
24 units for 18.00 shipping & paypal +4.00 [tracking included on all shipments!]
total 22.00
New price 24 .....18.00

Better
48 units for 36.00 + 5 for sh & pp

total 41.00

New price 50......32.00

Best
75units for 50.00 +8.00 sh & PayPal

58.00 Total
New Price 100.....50.00

All ship free & PP included....

Current/voltage requirements:

[click to enlarge]

View attachment 154501

PM with what you want

Name
address & zip

I will invoice you & give PP account so you can pay. shipped within 24 hrs & tracking included after receipt of funds.

DISCLAIMER: MANY of you have dealt with me in the past & know how fast my turn around times are. If you are new and wonder about me, look up under good/bad buyers thread at top of page. 😄

Don't forget shear pins [2-256 white] if ya need them, 50 for 3.00 [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Do you still sell ematches?

I'll check them out, thanks. Is that your go to, or are you the owner? Just curious its not far from me I'm in PA. Thanks again, Michael B.
It's my go-to and that of many, many others here (and elsewhere). I'm unaffiliated except as a satisfied customer. I use their black powder starters too.

Search MJG on TRF for a lot more info.

It's my go-to and that of many, many others here (and elsewhere). I'm unaffiliated except as a satisfied customer. I use their black powder starters too.

Search MJG on TRF for a lot more info.
10-4! I haven't been in the game in about 10 years and never flown high power or DD. I've asked around as well these are a great deal. You made a customer as well!

They are not a far drive from me either and something tells me he may be at LDRS in NY next June too. It would be cool to talk to them a bit, I like to know a little about who's making the products I buy but it's not necessary. Oh I found the Facebook page too, plus I got some of the random stuff I needed last night that will definitely help as well as this thread did. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back