• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parachutes, D-Bags, Dr. Rocket Hardware (Lower Price), Electronics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demonian

Reaction score
First, I know this is my first post and there are trust issues. I will happily send my phone number via PM if you would like to talk to me<UPDATE: I seem to have lost my phone at the launch this weekend. I am ordering a new one and it should be here Wednesday>. I have been lurking here for years and finally decided to sign up recently when I got the bug to fly again, after a 7+ year hiatus. I am selling off some extras I had accumulated and no longer have a need for.

Feedback on other forums:

Archerytalk

NWFA

All prices DO NOT include shipping. I accept PayPal, but please add the 3% for the fees.

Parachutes:

15' Millitary Surplus: (SOLD)

Rocketman R9C: $50.00 - New
008.jpg

Millitary Surplus X-Forms - (SOLD)

18" Nylon: (SOLD)

24" Nylon: (SOLD)

36" Nylon: (SOLD)

Deployment Bags: (SOLD)

Hardware: (SOLD)

Electronics: (SOLD)

Please feel free to PM any questions, or with offers if you think my prices are too high, or too low :)lol:).

Last edited:
15' parachute arrived, as promised.

Took a little while to get here, through no fault of the sellers -- he shipped promptly; the Post Office decided to park it in a corner for two days, along the way. He had a tracking number to me within 12 hours of me paying.

-Kevin

Took a little while to get here, through no fault of the sellers -- he shipped promptly; the Post Office decided to park it in a corner for two days, along the way. He had a tracking number to me within 12 hours of me paying.

-Kevin

Sounds like the post office. No idea why they do that sometimes, but it is irritating.

Glad you got it and all was ok!

-Kevin

Mine should be here today or tomorrow. I had a tracking number ten minutes after payment, a new record.

EDIT: Just got it. The box was very well packed, thanks!

Last edited:
Everything arrived today. It's all there, and better packed than I pack my own stuff!

Thank you Darren!

Too bad all my HRP stuff, including this, is going into long-term storage. Daren's items are top-notch!

Ari.

IMG_2202.JPG

Back