• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CJ's Finzillia vs Bulkplator sale [MORE STUFF ADDED]

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
Just a preview of what's coming later today & tomorrow. Many sets of fins from little Jarts [7.00 ]to large 3/16 Xtreme Wildman [15.00] list is normally 60.00] 3 fin sets.
Bulkplates from 38mm to 98mm & ,,many sizes of G-10 plate.....for fins & sleds etc.

All this stuff can be re-cut to fit your needs or used as is, there is even a set of 3/16 Fins for a 4in Jart 75mm motor,which has never been made

Just a shot or 2 till I can pic and list it all. As usual it will be VERY CHEEP and a nice way to stock up on stuff for scratch building.:smile:

normal rules apply:

I will need: PM me
full name
address & zip code
what ya want

Paypal....MO ..... checks [shipped after clear]

Most of you know me & how I'm pretty quick with stuff I am....those that don't, search for any of my many sale threads to see how its gone before.

DSCN2729.jpg

DSCN2730.jpg

DSCN2733.jpg

DSCN2734.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking forward to this. Fins for scratch build?

6 sets of 3 fins. Plus 2 extra. Total of 20 fins.

These for the Xtreme Wildthang. 3/16 thick, tab for 75mm motor in 4in airframe.
There is a small fine gouge across one side caused by improper depth setting of CNC.
When it finished cutting a fin, then moved to the next cut, it dragged across the surface making this tiny imperfection.
Only 25 thousandth's deep, can be easily filled. Other side of all are normal..... no flaw.

These are very large, nice sized fins. They can be cut up & used for smaller sized fins or even fill the "W" with epoxy & they are a clean blank.

I show dimensions of usable space on either side of "W" as well as total fin dimensions.

1 set [3 fins] for 15.00 or if you want 4 fins add 5.00 = 20.00 The normal cost on a set of 3 is 60.00

Shipping flat rate box 12.50 + 15.00 for total of 27.50 I can get a couple of sets in one box.
Paypal add 1.50 MO or check

Remember there is much more coming so if you wish to commit to a buy on something, I can hold till I'm through, so shipping can be consolidated. G-10 is heavy!

1 set SOLD.................CW Bullet.
2 set Sold ....................Cato

3 sets + 2 fins left.

DSCN2741.jpg

DSCN2743.jpg

DSCN2747.jpg

DSCN2748.jpg

DSCN2790.jpg

DSCN2792.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD...........to we2fly. Shipped today.

Hardware bonanza! [a-bay & NC & cluster mount retention [T-nuts]]
The stainless eyebolts are worth more than the price alone!

5 1/4 STAINLESS STEEL WELDED eyebolts 1/4-24 thread.
10 3/16 size thread or # 10 T-nuts
3 5/16 U-bolts [2 3/8 center]
9 1/4 in size thread T-nuts
2 5/16 U-bolts [1 3/8 center]
2 1/4 U-bolts [ 3/4 center ] short
1 1/4 U-bolt [3/4 center] long
1 large box stainless quiklink

10.00 add 1.25 papal

flatbox shipped 6.00

DSCN2750.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD..... CW Bullet.

Set of 3 BlackHawk 38 fins. throwing in a 4th. Always wanted to build a 38mm minimum diam? These are the perfect answer CHEEP!

These need to have bevels finished. The 4th has a screwed up bevel you can fix with sanding.

Both sides shown. Normally 35.00

10.00 for the set.
add 1.25 Paypal

shipping in padded envelope flatrate 3.00

DSCN2762.jpg

DSCN2761.jpg

Last edited:
Will you be at the november 9th launch in Oburg?

Matt Fletcher

Will you be at the november 9th launch in Oburg?

Matt Fletcher

No.

SOLD.....CW Bullet.

INtimidator 4 fins. For Xtreme 4in rocket with 75mm motor tabs

Nice large fins. Can be re-cut to suit your needs. These are slightly off in size as can be seen in pic where they are stacked. 2 are very close, close enough I would use as is.

The 3rd is 1/2 larger and need altering to conform to other 2, it also has a small CNC error which will be hidden by the fillets, it's only 3/4in from root.
I'm showing dimensions of the smallest. Some edges also need beveling.

These are a 60.00 set retail

15.00 for these

I would have to cut off 1in of root to fit flat box [13.00] but 14.00 should cover shipping pretty much anywhere US. standard ship.
I reserve right to change shipping after entering your zip code but will only do so after mutual agreement.

DSCN2811.jpg

DSCN2814.jpg

DSCN2815.jpg

Last edited:
Sold CW Bullet

Here is a doozy!

Prototype fin set for a 4in. diam. Jart 75mm motor tabs 3/16 thick.

These are off a bit & require some cutting to make identical.

10.00 for the 3.

Won't fit flate rate so zip needed should be around 10-11.00

DSCN2772.jpg

DSCN2773.jpg

DSCN2774.jpg

DSCN2770.jpg

Last edited:
There are still 5 sets of the WildThang fins left .
See above for info.

All else has been sold. Yes there was a package deal done on remaining items not listed.

To save time answering PM's some things already shipped today, rest tomorrow. If you did not get an invoice.....you won't .
CJ .... Ps over 50lbs of glass parts!!!!!!! Thanks everyone

Sold CW Bullet

Here is a doozy!

Prototype fin set for a 4in. diam. Jart 75mm motor tabs 3/16 thick.

These are off a bit & require some cutting to make identical.

10.00 for the 3.

Won't fit flate rate so zip needed should be around 10-11.00

Wow a 4 inch Jart? You mean one of these?20130929_101939.jpg

arghhh ... tooo slow. I was quietly waiting for you to list the profusion bulkheads (I lost the ones from my 3" Darkstar).... but someone now has a LOT of parts to work with.

arghhh ... tooo slow. I was quietly waiting for you to list the profusion bulkheads (I lost the ones from my 3" Darkstar).... but someone now has a LOT of parts to work with.

Yeah, I thought he was listing 1 itme type at a time and we had to wait on the listing / price. I was thinking there were enough bulkheads for someone to start a line of kits. Figured it would take a few days to sell out.

Some bulk deal must've been made that made things much more convienient for CJ.

Yeah, I thought he was listing 1 itme type at a time and we had to wait on the listing / price. I was thinking there were enough bulkheads for someone to start a line of kits. Figured it would take a few days to sell out.

Some bulk deal must've been made that made things much more convienient for CJ.

Right on all counts ....BUT in a couple weeks there will be more black BP's that are off a tad..

Let me ask you guys something...... what would be a reasonable size offering. It just gets so much of a hassle unless 10 or more can be bundled. Should it be in 3's.... 3-6-9 etc or 2's 4-8 10 etc.

I could do say 4-5 38's with 4-5 54's with 4-5 75's etc. It;s just such a headache going through the process for small amounts. 10's 15's 20's make for much faster transactions and worthwhile dollar amount. You talk...I'll listen for next time. I just could not face doing 30-40 transaction involving 5- 10 bucks @. So when a bulk deal came along I did it. We're only talking 1 - 2 bucks for these things depending on size & I would like for more folks to get in on the action.

I'll beeee back!!

Last edited:
We know there will be more as I seen several nice sales from you. I'm sure with a good offer I would have done the same!

Given an inner and outer, it takes 6 to make a DD kit. 20 covers 3+ kits. If you have a bunch of sizes available, 6 of each size? If there are inner and outer great, or just outer. If just inner, might be worth noting to the buyers.

Really depends how many you have and how much of a PITA it is. Maybe if you had 10 lots for X $$$, someone would buy all 10 anyways :).
Thanks for asking / listening / selling.

Question for ya Jim - SYFY Network just released a trailer for "Avalanche Sharks", is that going to run in conjunction with "Finzillia vs Bulkplator"? Just curious.

Question for ya Jim - SYFY Network just released a trailer for "Avalanche Sharks", is that going to run in conjunction with "Finzillia vs Bulkplator"? Just curious.

Quite possibly.....look for "Avalanche Shark Av-bay's" coming soon to a theater/yard sale near you!

You never know what lurks in the deep blue sky!!!!!!

Sold.....mich..

I have some more BP's.
remember some will fit, some will"almost fit"[tad of sanding] some need sanding to fit.
Most are black .

Bulkplator #1

11 - 54mm BP's

3.00 ship
1.25 Paypal

14.25 Tot

DSCN2826.jpg

Last edited:
I have some more BP's.
remember some will fit, some will"almost fit"[tad of sanding] some need sanding to fit.
Most are black .

Bulkplator #1

I will buy that one :)

11 - 54mm BP's

3.00 ship
1.25 Paypal

14.25 Tot
I would like to buy the lot via paypal

Back