• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BoRocks! Crusader - Unreleased, #1 Kit for Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juaru

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have had a few of these Crusader kits for awhile. BoRocks went out, and since I knew I wasn't going to be getting anymore, and didn't have the energy to kit them myself, they were never released. Anyway, I sold the kits here a month or so ago, but the person who "bought" the number 1 kit hasn't made the payment, so it is up for grabs again.

The kit is about 27" long, 2.6" diameter has a triple 18mm motor mount and the nose cone is the balsa version of the Estes Phoenix.

I am asking 25.00. You will need to add 5.00 for shipping. PM me if you want it and I'll mark it as SOLD.

You really can't go wrong with this as the parts alone are worth more than the asking price. + it is signed #1 by the owner of BoRocks!. Please note: the parachute is not included with this kit.

Thanks,

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Back