Blacksky ProPadOne/ProPad 2.0

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spurkey

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have good closeup pics of the Blacksky ProPadOne or ProPad 2.0? I'm interested in seeing how they attached the legs together, as well as attached the rail to the assembly. Thanks!

Does anyone have good closeup pics of the Blacksky ProPadOne or ProPad 2.0? I'm interested in seeing how they attached the legs together, as well as attached the rail to the assembly. Thanks!

Roger that, I can help you as I have one and if and only if Scott Bartel is not making or planning on selling them anymore. I won't poach on another manufacturer. I guess it's version one. Nice piece of equipment although the biggest hiccup about it is the ground needs to be extremely flat or it is prone to rocking. You are welcome to PM me for more information.

Kent/GLR

Just to let everybody know- Scotty has moved on to other exciting adventures and Blacksky is no more. He was a great guy and really dedicated to this hobby. I met him when working on the shuttle and he was doing getaway specials. He brought the same aerospace professionalism into his products and TRA.

Back