• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Big Red Bee - Beeline + BeelineGPS HAM / 70cm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanT

Reaction score
My dreams of flying high and far appear not to be in my near future. The following have been flown less than 3 times, and are in verified sound working order. You will need to be a HAM Technician or higher to use these trackers as they operate on 70CM / 433MHz.

Package deal:
Beeline Transmitter (Beacon/non-GPS, 100mW) with 1/4 wave antenna
Beeline GPS (100mW) with 1/4 wave antenna
Beeline USB interface / charger
Beeline 700maH LiPOo battery with connector
Extra battery connector
MiniUSB cable
Flashdrive with programming executables (windows), drivers(win10), manuals

$250, including shipping to the lower 48.

Of course you must be asking yourself - if he's only flown them three times, is he really sure they still work?! After extricating them from their anti-static bags, stored carefully in a Plano box in the closet of my always-conditioned house I wondered the same thing. So I fired them both up and checked them against the software (which I'm including) and using a software-defined radio receiver to verify they were, indeed, transmitting properly. (the waterfall plot of the near-continuous is the Beeline transmitting a callsign, of the intermittent is the BeelineGPS transmitting coordinate packets).

If you would drop me a line directly at [email protected] I would appreciate it, as I'm not on here as often as I'd like to be. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2020-04-19 09.50.20.jpg
    2020-04-19 09.50.20.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 29
  • Beeline.jpg
    Beeline.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 25
  • BeelineConfig.jpg
    BeelineConfig.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 23
  • BeelineGPS.jpg
    BeelineGPS.jpg