• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 3x Eggtimer TRS Altimeter/GPS Tracker's and LCD receiver bundle - Case - Antennas - More

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshmel

Reaction score
I am "liquidating" my Eggtimer TRS/GPS system. This is what is included:

Three assembled and flight tested TRS boards. Each board has:

RP-SMA edge connector for a removable/remote antenna
916MHZ 1/4 wave whip Antenna (see photos)
Extension cable (3 different lengths) to allow mounting the antenna on a bulkhead

These 3 assembled boards were personally tested by Cris Erving in September of 2017 after I shipped them to him. Cris did the following (quoting from his email):

o Updated the firmware to 1.05c on the two Rev A5 boards, checked all wireless functions, ran a vacuum test, tested deployments. Both were 100% operational.

o There was one proto Rev A4 board, apparently one of the resistors underneath the processor is not the correct value so it's not reporting the battery voltage properly. I built a special 1.05c software build for this board that does not prevent arming on low battery voltage and updated the firmware. Checked out all wireless functions, ran a vacuum test, tested deployments. 100% operational.

Assembled TRS Receiver. It includes:

3d printed case from Black Aero (gray). It is version 2.0
Eggfinder LCD-GPS Module
BT06 Bluetooth Module & Cable (For LCD receiver)
Switch for back-light feature.
Power cable for receiver is a standard JST Lipo connector

I am asking $355 for the entire package.

If you add up all of the current kit costs along with the accessories you will be over this. PLUS everything is assembled and flight/field tested. This is truly a buy and fly package giving you dual deployment and GPS tracking for 3 rockets. You can buy a single TRS kit for $90 and mess up the assembly and - POOF - you just wasted $90.

I will include the data cable or if you already have one, I will deduct $5 for a grand total of $350. LiPo battery pictured but not included. You can add $8 if you want it.

Some of the photos are not properly oriented. But you can view them.

Shipping is flat rate of $10 or you can pick up at AIRFest in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• TRS 1.jpg
    TRS 1.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 23
  • TRS 2.jpg
    TRS 2.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 25
  • TRS 3.jpg
    TRS 3.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 23
  • TRS 4.jpg
    TRS 4.jpg