Bad Boys’ Goonies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawndart

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Finished building these upscale Goonies from Bad Boys Rocketry. All in all great kits. Great quality parts. The only difficulty I had was convincing myself that they really needed 4 - 6 ozs of nose weight. Went ahead and trusted the instructions. Used bbs and two part foam from Smooth-On. Finished up with 18” chutes and chute protectors from ASP.

Now it’s time to get some paint on them before the next MDRA launch.

Yes, I do have the original size Goonies to build.

Attachments

• Upscale.jpg
    Upscale.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
Hope you got the Gee'Hod. It's the funniest if the most politically incorrect of the lot...... possibly BECAUSE it is the most politically incorrect of the lot.

Bummer, just checked web site, they don't have it. StickerShock23 apparently doesn't have the decals either. Double Bummer.

Last edited:
Hope you got the Gee'Hod. It's the funniest if the most politically incorrect of the lot...... possibly BECAUSE it is the most politically incorrect of the lot.

Bummer, just checked web site, they don't have it. StickerShock23 apparently doesn't have the decals either. Double Bummer.
I have a bunch of those Goonies and that is one of my favorites! 🤣

Back