Baby Bottles?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrbanKnight

Reaction score
We're starting to wean our little one off the bottle, and I started realizing how they kind of look like rockets. We have an assortment of bottles that should make for an interesting batch of projects. Epoxy should attach lexan fins pretty easily, but I haven't figured out how to mount an engine just yet. Anybody do this yet?

Dick:
Our old buddy Paul Miller has been flying Baby bottles since the 1992 Maryland Funny Meet. somewhere I have a picture of him holding the returned bottle but can't put my finger on it this morning.
I've had a Huge 3 D clustered Baby bottle sitting in the basement Never completed for that same meet. Since Paul was my Team partner I didn't want to up-stage him so I never finished the Baby Hewy Clustered Bottle LOL! Perhaps now that Paul has moved out to Arizona I'll get around to finishing my bottle:)

When I built a beer bottle rocket I centered the MM tube to a ring that mounted to the outside of the base of the bottle. Lexan fins and a centering ring to fit the opening of the top of the bottle. Depends on how you decide to make the "nose cone" fit.
Have some ketchup and mustard bottles sitting on the bench now.
0727101711.jpg
0927102001.jpg
Did the same with the crayon

Back