• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Apogee Peak of Flight Mini Issues

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jj94

Reaction score
When I subscribed to the Apogee Newsletters, I thought I would just get a notification of a new newsletter but I get a mini issue with it. These are very helpful, but my question is, where does it say that you can download the newest issue of the actual newsletter? The mini issues do look back into the older issues of the newsletters but it never says something like, 'And you can download a copy of the new issue at...' I may have missed something in the email, so please correct me if I have.

I already subscribed, and that's how I'm getting the mini issues. :)

Not sure what is meant by "mini issue", but if you go to Apogee Newsletter and click on "Download The Latest Issue (Click Here), you'll download the latest newsletter.

I don't like Adobe opening in my browser, so I 'right-click' and Save-Link-As.

Yeah, I guess I can do that. The only thing that is puzzling me is that Apogee says they would send a notice out to subscribed people, and I haven't even gotten one notice yet. Just six mini issues.

Back