And the Space Force Members will Officially be Referred to as................

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... of the galaxy?

Actually, that was my kid’s joke, but it’s a good one.

It’s like some kind of self-parody. Maybe the leaders of Space Force have a sense of irony and enjoy pop-culture references. The logo is from Star Trek. The Guardians thing is from the MCU. And the “Heritage. Mission. Culture“ tag line sounds like something from Starship Troopers. They need something from Star Wars. Hopefully we get some Star Destroyers out of this deal, and everyone is armed with blasters and lightsabers.

So I have already seen this question posted online, will raccoons be allowed to join?

Promote a Jedi Master to USSF Commander, and train the padawans in the use of the force.
Michael Scott seems fitting.

200.gif

Hmm, since they are American Space Guardians, would that make them ASGuardians?

Think of how that sounds when you say it.

And yes, also ends up being a movie reference.

Does this mean those serving in the Army, Navy, Marines, and Coast GUARD, are *NOT* "Guardians"? Or will they all be called guardians now?

Silly jingoistic unnecessary term. Does not even imply "space". Unlike sailor or marine.

Whenever I hear “space cadet”, it’s Porky Pig’s incarnation that comes to mind. But I guess that’s just me.

Maybe the Guardians will team up with the Nova Corps to defend Xandar from Ronan the Accuser and his army of Sakaarans.

It’s like some kind of self-parody. Maybe the leaders of Space Force have a sense of irony and enjoy pop-culture references. The logo is from Star Trek. The Guardians thing is from the MCU. And the “Heritage. Mission. Culture“ tag line sounds like something from Starship Troopers. They need something from Star Wars. Hopefully we get some Star Destroyers out of this deal, and everyone is armed with blasters and lightsabers.

It's the government... how about "We are Borg"?

Back