Amraam 2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolf06

Reaction score
Just started an AMRAAM 2 from PML. Read all the posts here and so far everything is going great. One question.... vent holes. I couldn't find anything in the directions concerning these, but remember reading a post that said it's recommended. How big and best location?

Thanks!!

As the post referred, I am an avid believer of vent holes, as I lost my first PML Amraam 2 to not having them. The model is great! You will have a blast with it and it is a real animal on a H128W-M. Drill a single 1/8" hole about 2" from the top and it will vent fine. I have since bought a nd built/flown a replacement for mine and I wound up using the tail section left over from the crash for another rocket.

Enjoy...the Amraam 2 is a excellent rocket!

Carl

Thanks for the info.!! I'm really looking forward to putting it up real soon.

Well... pretty much got it together. Used 15 min epoxy throughout. The G10 fins were very easy to work with as well as the piston assy. Gotta' do some sanding and hopefully be puttin' on some primer later today. Real nice kit!!!

Got it finished except for the paint. Real nice kit! Feels solid and strong. Not sure of the weight yet, but will take it to the post office after painting:D

Back