• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: WTB: Estes Maniac

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetra2

Reaction score
I love the look of the Maniac, and was curious to know if anyone had the kit laying around that they're not going to build that would be willing to sell or trade for. Yes, I know the Eliminator is the same, just different colors. Not interested in one of those, though. Please reply or PM me.

Thanks,
Jason

I have a built one, stock except for the 29 mm mount. (It's stable with a G without nose weight.)

Well, as irony would have it, I guess, I won an Eliminator in the Raffle at the Freedom Launch. :) It's built...nice kit. :)

I also then did an eBay search and found a seller that goes by "bellshobbys" that had several Maniac's availlable. I negotiated with him and landed one for $22 shipped. I'm a happy camper. Now all I need to do is have Astronboy scan the decals and make me an upscale set...oops! Can anyone say 3" diameter Maniac with a 38mm mount? :)

I know I can!

Thanks guys,
Jason

I wasn't going to use a one piece fin unit, really. I was thinking of doing something simlilar to the AT Arcas and putting strips of body tube in between the fins to simulate the plastic.

Jason

Back