• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Wanted: Aeropack 3.00" to 38mm black anodized tailcone assembily

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacobgold91

Reaction score
Im looking for an Aeropack 3.00" to 38mm black anodized tailcone assembly. I dont mind if its just the cone, or if its used. I just dont want to pay $42 for it. It would be the most expensive part of my rocket (Besides the motor or the altimeter)

Thanks.

-Jacob

Jacob,

Have you talked to Bernie? That guy has all kinds of stuff (and ideas) hiding in his closet. On second thought, stay away from his closet.... :eek: :D

Seriously, Bernie is always good for an idea. I have his email, if you need it.

Haha. No believe it or not im building the rocket at his house. I dont have a shop and hes letting me use his. As im sure you know hes the Giant Leap vendor for Florida, So he mostly has slimlines. And they dont work with AMW. He also has the regular aeropack retainers in all sizes. Which I can use but it looks SOOOO good with it. I attached a pic of the rocket. Just so you can see how much it needs this part.

Wow, that is a really sharp rocket. The tailcone would definitely dress it up. I don't suppose you fly in Belle Glade. I would like to see it fly.

I work sauterdays.... So I fly at flordia city. Im not working sauterdays next year or over the summer so Ill be flying it then. I plan on putting some kind of smoke grain in the outer pods. Both for effects and for tracking. Should be cool :cool:

Originally posted by Jacobgold91
Haha. No believe it or not im building the rocket at his house. I dont have a shop and hes letting me use his. As im sure you know hes the Giant Leap vendor for Florida, So he mostly has slimlines. And they dont work with AMW.

38mm AMW work fine with the snap ring version of the Slimline retainer. You just need a 1/4" long section of 38mm Motor mount tube for a spacer.:D
We fly them all the time in My grandsons Endeavour.
I have a threaded version of the slimline and with a little modification it will work also.;)

Back