• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Wanted: 2 feet of kevlar!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveCombs

Carnivore, Interrupted
Reaction score
So... Can anyone spare me 2' of kevlar thread? I sacrificed the kevlar from my Quest Payloader One to finish one of my sons' rockets.

This is the typical skinny thread stuff you tie around the motor mount tube and then onto the elastic shock cord.

Someone, please - help a brother out!

If you can't find someone, Lee Berry at Merlin Missiles has good prices on Kevlar thread used for shock cords...

www.MerlinMissiles.com

I would suspect it would be less than 1.00 for what you are looking for (with shipping).

And he's actually local to me! Good suggestion - I appreciate it.

How quick do you need it Dave? Send me a SASE and I'll get a length of 120# to you. It's pretty near the same stuff as what's in the Quest kits.

Sure no problem how about 4' will that due. Send me a PMw/ snail addy I'll have in the mail tomorrow:) 140lb good stuff

John

Dave...I replied to your other kevlar thread. Their is about 3' of 100# on the way to you already. :D

It's like Christmas all over again...

Thanks everyone for your generosity. I greatly appreciate it.

Bohica: You're the man!

Back