• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: Kits and Misc For Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Trying to clear out some items that I haven't gotten around to working on...help these kits find a new home, please! All are sealed and mint, unless otherwise noted...

Quest #4001 X-30 Aerospace Plane $10
Quest #2012 Super Cruiser $7
Aardvark Rockets Black Brant II BT-50 kit - $12
Aardvark Rockets Amraam BT-50 kit - $12
Quest #3008 Harpoon AGM $10
Aerspace Specialty Products KRAM-18 RAM-B Fun Scale kit - $14
MRC LS-103 Flare Patriot $25
Monogram F-104C Starfighter (Nam tour of duty) $10
Estes K-27 #1227 Semi-Scale Honest John kit $25 (opened, parts accounted for, instructions missing but can download online)
Lawndart Southern Cross $5
Estes #1367 Vindicator $75

I also have a Ray Dunakin movie camera, the Bentley Super 8 B-3. It comes with instructions from Ray about converting it into a rocket camera. I bought it directly from Ray about 5 years ago, but haven't used it...$25

Shipping is $5 for the first kit, $2 for each additional kit.

I take payment by Paypal or money order...

Contact me if interested.

Thanks

Dan

Ooohh-ooohh-ooohh, I want at least the Quest X-30! After I post this I'll look at the rest of the list.

Okay, I want the Quest Super Cruiser too.

$75 for the Vindicator? Is that correct?

Yay! :D

My Quest X-30 and Super Cruiser arrived in the mail today. Cool looking kits. Thanks for the quick response, Dan.

TWRackers,

The Super Cruiser is an interesting kit to build because of the fin placement. Haven't flown mine yet, but planning to soon. Here's a pic of mine...

Originally posted by NUBlackshirts
Here's another one, that last one didn't turn out so well...
Wow, nice-looking rocket! Hope mine comes out that well. When I unsealed mine I discovered 1/3 of the instructions were missing, factory error evidently. I was able to locate scanned copies of the instructions on the 'net, but they're not the best quality of scans. Do you still have the instructions for yours?

I found the instructions for the Super Cruiser. I will scan them at work tomorrow AM.

I found the instructions for the Super Cruiser. I will scan them at work tomorrow AM.
Whoa, thanks, dude :cool: ! Can't wait....

Oh, by the way, it's the inner page that's missing from mine (pages 3 and 4 out of 6). So you don't have to scan all 6 pages if you don't want to.

I assume this is the 12 inch Honest John? Do you still have it?

And page 4...
Got 'em, thanks! Maybe I should start preserving my instruction sheets as I build my kits, may get to pay it back (or forward) ;) .

Back