• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: G switch timer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben

Reaction score
does anyone have a G switch timer for sale? I am looking for a Missileworks or Perfectlight but if their are any others let me know.

Ben

Ben,

You can probably get an Xavien XDSRT-1 cheaper new than you can find either of those used. And in many ways it is just as good or better than either of the ones you mentioned.

-Tim

Originally posted by dixontj93060
Well, yes, great price, great product. But make sure that is all you need it for as it is not nearly as versatile as a timer.

I was thinking I might get the $40 one so I can do airstarts and staging. since 40 is less that 26 and a seperate staing timer!

Ben

You just missed a great deal on ROL. The perfectflite one with the g switch sold for 25 bux.

Ben,

If you are looking at purchasing an XAVIEN timer I would recommend the XSSET-1, it is a G switch based single event timer.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Steve

Originally posted by tedman
You just missed a great deal on ROL. The perfectflite one with the g switch sold for 25 bux.

He he... and I'm the one who got it! :D

Originally posted by uncle_vanya
He he... and I'm the one who got it! :D

I know you did. Otherwise I was going to bid on it. Do as to others as you want done to yourself (or something :p )

Ben

Originally posted by XAVIEN
Ben,

If you are looking at purchasing an XAVIEN timer I would recommend the XSSET-1, it is a G switch based single event timer.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Steve

thanks for the advice. Placing the order tonight :)

Ben

Originally posted by ben
I know you did. Otherwise I was going to bid on it. Do as to others as you want done to yourself (or something :p )

Ben

Ben - I was actually surprised when I won. I figured someone would pay more than that and I was prepared to pay a little more. I would have been happy to allow someone who wanted the thing more than I did to buy it. However with ROL not allowing proxy bids it makes it tough to play fair. Late in the auction I have had a number of items taken from me for less than $1. Often these have happened late at night by a left coaster who is awake while I am sleeping.

I don't mind poachers on Ebay - it may annoy me, but I can pick a max price and if it goes for more I can live with it. I really get ticked off on ROL sometimes however since I cannot pick a max price and bid it without getting that as my minimum price as well.

In any case - if I'm bidding on something you want and there is ample time left for me to rebid - go for it. If you want to be super nice you can PM me here and warn me so that I can try to rebid if it matters to me. If I lose I may cuss and tear my hair out - but I'll live!

Uncle-V...

Ben - I was actually surprised when I won. I figured someone would pay more than that and I was prepared to pay a little more. I would have been happy to allow someone who wanted the thing more than I did to buy it. However with ROL not allowing proxy bids it makes it tough to play fair. Late in the auction I have had a number of items taken from me for less than $1. Often these have happened late at night by a left coaster who is awake while I am sleeping.

I don't mind poachers on Ebay - it may annoy me, but I can pick a max price and if it goes for more I can live with it. I really get ticked off on ROL sometimes however since I cannot pick a max price and bid it without getting that as my minimum price as well.

In any case - if I'm bidding on something you want and there is ample time left for me to rebid - go for it. If you want to be super nice you can PM me here and warn me so that I can try to rebid if it matters to me. If I lose I may cuss and tear my hair out - but I'll live!

Uncle-V...

well, I figured if it was down to 10 hrs with no bidders I would out 30 on it. I just figured I would buy new so I had the warranty since I have used my MAWD warranty before

Ben

Originally posted by ben
well, I figured if it was down to 10 hrs with no bidders I would out 30 on it. I just figured I would buy new so I had the warranty since I have used my MAWD warranty before

Ben

Dang... you had me at "I didn't bid because it was you..." now you ruin it with logic. LOL. :D

Seriously - this is brand new as far as I can tell. I'm a very happy camper.

Dang... you had me at "I didn't bid because it was you..." now you ruin it with logic. LOL. :D

Seriously - this is brand new as far as I can tell. I'm a very happy camper.

hehe :p It was a mixture of both. Anyways, my Xavien timer should be here tomorrow or saturday.

Ben

Back