• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: 29/40-120 steal on Countdown hobbies!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I can't hardly afford to think about buying one of those let alone actually to do so.
AARRGG!!
Just for that, do your homework TWICE tonight. :p

That is less then I got my 24mm,:eek: :eek: :eek: . But not what I spent on my 29mm.( got it for free).:D

I paid 50 for moine at REd Arrow Hobbies, granted it was last june. Great price forom a great store. It can't get any better

Why would they be having a closeout sale on them? I see that they still carry the AT 29/40-120 case for $72, so why not keep the RT one instead?

It says "currently out of stock" and for a closeout item, I would be reluctant to place a "back order".

Not curious enough to call or e-mail them. If any of you folks do, post the info here.

I sent an e-mail over the weekend, got an automated "Reply to this so I know it isn't spam" message, which I did, and never heard from them. I decided to just leave well enough alone.

Oddly enough, I contacted 3 vendors over the weekend and only one (who has a good reputation here) ever responded. Hmm.

Sandy.

This is a superb deal and I have had great success with Countdown Hobbies, but at this point I have 4 of these motors so can't take advantage of it. Looked at the 54mm closures though, but then realized I was all set with 4 of those also (plugged and regular).

-Tim

I probably got one of the last ones last night. I ordered right after this thread was made and it was instock, so I guess someone swooped them all up after me.

Back