AC SUPPLY - NO LONGER 40% DISCOUNT ??? 33% NOW ???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised nobody has brought this up yet. Estes raised there prices about 10% then coupled with this it turns out to be a very large price increase. I can understand that AC Supply probably needed to cut the discount with increase in shipping and probably labor. However this ends up being over a 20% increase in black powder motors for me.

It's kinda like Scott at Loki said awhile back that if u put something on sale that becomes the price people are willing to pay. So, the price of AC Supply black powder motors were my price.

Aerotech always said there Q-jet products were priced similar to competitors black powder motors. I thought to myself, not really when they were really quite a bit more than AC price. The other day I ran a price comparison and they are now in fact similarly priced. Assuming you can get them 40% off like during the Wildman holiday sale!

Just goes to show Scott at Loki is a smart guy. Anyway, it is what it is and its time to adjust to the new prices. I'm glad I stocked up on 3 years worth of HazMat required motors in September. For awhile my D12's will cost the same as my E12's!

Back