6000 posts!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed another milestone: 6000 posts..

:D

I swear, about 4 are actually rocket related! :D :D

almost 12 yeas to the day..
There used to be a way to see 'average posts per day'..

I've obviously got some catching up to do... :D

It's gonna be a long time, too. I'm at 1.39 posts/day, and you're at 1.36. That means I'll catch up in ... [pulls out Excel] 122,000 days, give or take a few.

Passed another milestone: 6000 posts..

:D

I swear, about 4 are actually rocket related! :D :D

almost 12 yeas to the day..
There used to be a way to see 'average posts per day'..
6000 posts/4385 days since Feb 9 2009 = 1.37 posts per day

edit: I can't remember last week so I REALLY can't remember before 2009 but did you have an account before the DB crashed and we had to recreate our accounts? I know I was here prior to 2009 but I don't remember exactly when.

6000 posts/4385 days since Feb 9 2009 = 1.37 posts per day

edit: I can't remember last week so I REALLY can't remember before 2009 but did you have an account before the DB crashed and we had to recreate our accounts? I know I was here prior to 2009 but I don't remember exactly when.
seriously don't remember! might have!

thanks for the math! just too lazy to do that today!

I've obviously got some catching up to do... :D

It's gonna be a long time, too. I'm at 1.39 posts/day, and you're at 1.36. That means I'll catch up in ... [pulls out Excel] 122,000 days, give or take a few.

but you do have more 'likes' than I do..

but you do have more 'likes' than I do..

Well, that's either due to having more time before the "likes" went live (what, 2 years ago?) or because I'm just more likeable. And down to earth. Not stuck up at all. :cool:

Hurry up... you're falling behind. ;) (yet your reaction score is still higher than mine :questions:)

Back