• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 5.5" LOC short nose cone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMR

Entropy Demonstrator
Reaction score
I am putting 5.5" strap-on boosters on my 7.5" OmegA, starting with 2 and working up to 6. Realize now that the shorter LOC 5.5" nose cone (left) would look better. Only have one. But I have a bunch of the long ones (right), purchased new for this project and never used. In a perfect world, I would like to trade a new long one for a new short one to match, locally (MWP IL, Thunderstruck IN, LDRS Bong WI) to avoid packing and shipping costs. And you become part of the team! 🤞

IMG_8771.jpg

Omega.jpg

Last edited:
I have a brand new one I will trade, if you can't find someone locally. This looks....epic.
Thanks, I will keep that on the table if nothing happens locally. I imagine shipping would be significant, though. Will give the local option some time to step up. Pretty big rocket community here in the tri-state area.

Sather,

I believe I have a shorty for you. Let me check. Planning to visit princeton in December and Bong in January.

Will verify shortly.

Good morning Sather. I also have a new LOC short nosecone that I'm willing to trade for a longer one. I'm willing to bring it to Bong, in Jan. Greg Olson

Latest posts

Back