3D printing on hold

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I will not be offering 3D printing for a couple weeks. I have been present a new adventure making items for companies that build police cars and fire vehicles. So for the next 2 weeks my printers will be running nonstop getting inventory built. Any kits out of stock that need 3D parts will be out of stock for a few weeks. One nice thing out of this is I will be getting more printers, 8 more over the next 2 months.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

I will not be offering 3D printing for a couple weeks. I have been present a new adventure making items for companies that build police cars and fire vehicles. So for the next 2 weeks my printers will be running nonstop getting inventory built. Any kits out of stock that need 3D parts will be out of stock for a few weeks. One nice thing out of this is I will be getting more printers, 8 more over the next 2 months.

My wife (and credit card) thanks you for the break. ;)

Best of luck on your side-gig.

Back