• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found 29mm, 38mm, and 54mm Aerotech hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenCook

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am here in Utah so even though Local is best I would pay for shipping. Looking for the following in 29mm, 38mm, and 54mm hardware for Aerotech reloads

29mm
1ea 180 case
1ea 360 case
1ea RAS system w/ front closure
1ea rear closure.

38mm
1ea 1080 case
1ea seal disk
1ea front closure. Threaded preferred.
1ea rear closure

54mm
1ea 1706 case
1ea RAS system w front closure.
1ea rear closure

Last edited:
I believe I have a 38/360 and possibly a 54/1706. I am more than certain that I have the 38 but will have to look to see if I have the 54 when I get home
From work

I believe I have a 38/360 and possibly a 54/1706. I am more than certain that I have the 38 but will have to look to see if I have the 54 when I get home
From work
Thank you for checking. I have a 38/360 case I just need closures and the disk. I am very much interested in the 54/1706.

Hi Ben, I have a 54/1280 case and a 54/1706 case you can borrow and use at launches when I'm not using them which probably won't be anytime this year. Are you looking to fly one/both of these sizes at the September launch or out at UR Nuts 3?

Also, if you would like you can talk to Tim from DAS rockets. He has some inventory of used cases and closures. Not sure what his pricing will be but you could check to see what he has. I've even seen that on occasion he has some of the old Dr. Rocket colorful cases.

Hi Ben, I have a 54/1280 case and a 54/1706 case you can borrow and use at launches when I'm not using them which probably won't be anytime this year. Are you looking to fly one/both of these sizes at the September launch or out at UR Nuts 3?
Thanks Joe has also offered to lend his case but I think he is planning to fly his at UR Nuts. Yea I am planning to fly that 55/1708 case and a 38/1080 as part of my 2 stage. Both I don’t have. Can I ask your real name just so I know who from UROC I am talking too?

Thanks Joe has also offered to lend his case but I think he is planning to fly his at UR Nuts. Yea I am planning to fly that 55/1708 case and a 38/1080 as part of my 2 stage. Both I don’t have. Can I ask your real name just so I know who from UROC I am talking too?
Sent you PM.

Last edited:
Are you looking to sell the 54/2560? Does it include the front and rear closures as well as the seal disk? How much would you be asking shipped to Utah?
Yes I am willing to ship I will have to get back to you with the cost of shipping.

Back