2021 Rocketry Wishlist time

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HHaase

Reaction score
I haven't done one of these in a few years, and I know we're all eagerly awaiting a better year in 2021, so I wanted to rattle off a listing of things that I'd like to see in the rocketry world for next year.
What are you guys hoping for?

1: An upscale 3" or larger kit of the Thrustline Arapahoe.
2: An isolated dual-channel version of the Eggfinder mini-wifi switch. (Cris, how bout it?)
3: Re-Release of the Estes Sizzler #1906
4: The bank to approve my loan on a thing I can't talk about right now.

I haven't done one of these in a few years, and I know we're all eagerly awaiting a better year in 2021, so I wanted to rattle off a listing of things that I'd like to see in the rocketry world for next year.
What are you guys hoping for?

1: A chute release for $50 or less
2: An upscale Orbital Transport
3: Tango Papa to make/release the upscale Mars Lander
4: The TRF Traveling Rocket flies in at least a dozen different states- I'll cover VA ;)
5: Everyone stays safe and healthy throughout the year (this is really what I want the most)

1. sunny (mostly) and windless week-ends..
  2. the massive rain downpour starts after URRF! (not the day before.. the drive was stop & go that Thursday, and we all had to find something to do on Friday at Country Charm ( the field was mud, and was left to 'dry out', so we all missed a day)
  3. Estes starts selling / shipping to Canada!

Back