2001 Space Station

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aditat2

Reaction score
even though this paper model is not a flyable "rocket" I found it to be an amazing model in and of itself. Something that any space fan would love to have. It is not an easy project, so it is not intended for the inexperienced. If you haven't seen it before - here is a pic. The link to the web site is below. It's a free download, but it does take some time as each page need to be dealt with on its own. And all pages are PDFs - so no problem there. You will want to put the web site in your favorites as all the assembly is there and not downloadable. You will need to refer to it often.
2001Space Station.jpg

Here's the web-site:
https://uhu02.way-nifty.com/die_eule_der_minerva/2012/11/034space-statio.html

Enjoy

Good god man, I need to check this forum more often...there`s so much cool stuff here !

aditat2 that looks absolutely wild ,great work !

You see now ,not sure I would have the patience to build something like that ,I mean...PAPER ???

Beautiful !

Paul T

It is beautiful work.

I bet it could be made to fly too, in the manner of spool rockets. I would just be hesitant to risk the wonderful workmanship that went into it.

Sodmeister - it's actually card stock. It's about 40 pages of printing, so if you undertake to do it be sure you have nice fresh cartridges for your printer. I wish I could say that the photo was of my build, but it's not. I just barely got the printing done:sigh:

I'd like to see Boris Katan get a hold of that. Who is Boris Katan? Check your Sport Rocketry Nov/Dec 2011. It's has Chris Flanigan on the cover setting up his 1/32 F-15 Fighter Jet Rocket.

Hi Jim,
I've gone to this page a number of time and have trouble downloading myself. do you use any special software for the download? All I get is a JPEG with 6 low res (very) pages on a single page. I'm clearly doing something wrong.

Me too.

I tried following the link and it took me back to the same page with the low res jpgs.

The downloads are shown as single page numbers in red below the jpg's you mentioned - or at least they were. Ijust looked and only saw the instructions listed that way. Since the site is in japanese it may take a while for me to find it. The downloads I had gotten were all pdf's so I had no problems. Since everybody seems to be having problems I'll try to attach my pdf files. Looks like I'm going to have to split the files into 2 separate files. Bear with me while I get this put together.

OK guys. Here's the deal. I uploaded all the files to my little web-site and you can download them from there. There are 24 zip files that contain all the parts. When un-zipped they are all pdfs so you shouldn't have any problem with them. It almost looks like they took the download off the original page. Guess I just got lucky.

www.miniaturerealities.weebly.com

paste it into your browser and go to the right side of the bar at the top of the page. Pause on it and you will get a drop-down that says "Space Station". Click on it and it will take you right to the page. Enjoy

Back