• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 stage upgrade for Wildman Jr

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G_T

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.wildmanrocketry.com/ProductDetail.aspx?product=3944

Late one evening a few weeks back I placed an order for an upgrade to convert one of my unbuilt kits to two stage. The price seemed exceptionally good so I figured, why not? When I received the order and opened the end of the box and saw the tube size, I knew how I'd screwed up. Wrong diameter. Checked the order, and yep, completely my fault!

Moral of the story - don't place orders too late at night after too long a day at work!

Since the screwup was completely mine, I'll eat the error. I haven't even pulled the stuff out of the box, so no pictures. Sorry, I'd rather leave it as packed. My loss is your gain. Etc. If you've wanted to give 2-stage a try and have the Wildman-Jr, or possibly a similar rocket with some kit bashing, this might be for you.

$70 plus USPS shipping in the continental US, from VA. That should save you $30, or perhaps not quite that much if Wildman puts these on sale for Black Friday.

Gerald Taylor

Last edited:
Back