• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 2.6" Nike Apache kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameron Anderson

Reaction score
Just like the post says...either the Madcow, RW, or CW variant. Unassembled, that's the big part. I'm really just looking for the Apache but to get it I'll take the Nike with it.

I don’t, but there is a Cosmodrome kit on eBay in this size. It’s pricey but the seller seems willing to negotiate.
Thanks for the research, but this is a cardboard kit and I'm looking for the FG.
It looks like my best bet is trying to Frankenstein Mach1 parts into what I need.

Thanks for the research, but this is a cardboard kit and I'm looking for the FG.
It looks like my best bet is trying to Frankenstein Mach1 parts into what I need.
If you end up making one with mach 1 parts please let me know. I'm scratch building a 2.6" nike smoke with mostly mach1 parts and madcow 2.6" nike fins.. not sure how you'd do the interstage coupler on your apache.. lay your own glass on the transition with some couplers and centering rings and some long switch bands??

Back