• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

100 Low-Mid Power kits!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECayemberg

Reaction score
Ok boys and girls, time for a little sale. This is the first of several; I’m not getting out of the hobby, I’m simply “right sizing” the inventory (Yes I have entirely too much stuff)! First up is a bunch of low and mid power model rocket kits; some quite common and some rarities. Though I've been relatively quiet lately, I am active on TRF and have sold here numerous times in the past. Info on the sale:

-Photos available upon request. Happy to take and post ‘em, I just don’t want to upload 100+ photos if I don’t have to!
-Kits are all in sealed, like new condition unless otherwise noted. On any items I've marked "open", the bag is open but all parts are guaranteed to be there in mint condition. If by chance, you are missing any parts, I will send the missing piece(s) immediately at no cost to you.
-Winning the item: The posted price is what I feel is a fair price (most are 40%+ off rt; first Private Message (pm) for a respective item at asking price wins the item; payment within 36 hours please. Offers below asking price may be considered; no low ball offers please.
-Payment: paypal, cashiers check or money order accepted
-Shipping: buyer pays for actual shipping. In most cases, this is around $6 USPS Priority mail to continental US.
-Multi kit discounts: the more you buy, the more you save. No hard and fast rule here, but expect to save some dough if you buy several.
-Anything not sold after a reasonable amount of time goes to Ebay auction. Please feel free to ask any questions here. Thanks for looking!!!

Here's the updated list as of 4-30-14. I even added a few in there! PM if interested.

Mfg, Kit Name, Mount, Dia, Kit No., Asking, Notes

Semroc Geehod 18 1.84" KA-15 15.00
Semroc Ear Mark 18 BT-30 KA-19 4.00
Semroc Sam-3 18 1.04" KV-79 9.00
Semroc XK-23 18 1.04 KV-36 9.50

Estes Gamma 18 BT-50 1325 35.00
Estes Rascal 18 BT-60 2021 15.00
Estes Meteor Masher 18 BT-55 2184 7.00
Estes AGM-57X Heatseeker 18 1.0" 2158 8.50
Estes AGM-12D BullPup 18 BT-55 7000 8.50
Estes Crossbow SST 18 BT-20 3207 8.00
Estes Star Stryker 18 BT-50 3206 8.00
Estes Mosquito 13 BT-5 801 5.00
Estes Lumina 13 BT-5 897 7.00

BMS Imp 13 BT-5 0.99
Squirrel Works Dogfight Fighters 18 7.00
Thoy Macron 18 BT-50 14.00
Loc Mini Missiles IV 18 BT-50 8.00

Thanks everyone! List updated. Happy shopping!

-Eric-

Last edited:
PM sent on several kits. I sent pm's some time back. Just thought I'd reply here so I can subscribe to the thread.

Thanks,

David

PM sent on:

Estes Spaceship One 18 2" 2191 10.00
Estes Star Stryker 18 BT-50 3206 8.00
Semroc Blue Bird Zero 24 1.325 KV-45 15.50

Ugh! (That's the sound of my wallet getting punched in the gut!) PM sent for too much stuff. Any chance I pay for it with prebuilt kits which might be needing some repairs?

Kevin

Eric-hopefully between the flaky hotel inernet connection and this sludge slow laptop-you got a pm for the Phoenix. If not-my zip is 91942. I'll try to check my pm's later 2 day. thx!

Eric is a great guy . Getting some of the kits not listed on this list good prices

Thanks Chris; thanks guys! Wow, the response has been great!

I'm responding to the pm's in the order they are received. Dave, I got your pm, it does not have the case as I got it second hand without the case. I should've put the Phoenix at the bottom of the list, I was hoping that one wouldn't sell!!!

Kevin, I have WAY too many built rockets already, so I while I appreciate the offer I'll pass for now. I either need a storage unit, second garage, second basement, museum, or similar or I need to downsize the fleet of builts+ unbuilts.

Thanks again all; will do a major update to the listings this evening to update what has sold.

-Eric-

Eric,

It didn't come over that way, but it was a joke. My cash is a green as the next guy's.

Kevin

Kevin, I have WAY too many built rockets already, so I while I appreciate the offer I'll pass for now. I either need a storage unit, second garage, second basement, museum, or similar or I need to downsize the fleet of builts+ unbuilts.
-Eric-

Eric,

It didn't come over that way, but it was a joke. My cash is a green as the next guy's.

Kevin

I took it as a joke:D. That's why I mentioned additional basements, garages, museums etc. All in good fun!:wink:

Holy cats. All pm's replied to. Totals with shipping to be sent out this evening...it may get late so don't wait on me to stare at your eyelids!

Thanks all!

-Eric-

All paid orders shipped with the exception of the three that go via UPS due to their size. Al, John, and Jason's will ship UPS on Monday morning. All that paid via Paypal and shipped USPS should have received tracking info via email; if not, please let me know and I'll send you the tracking info.

Lots of boxes prior to shipping! No I didn't ship the chest freezer:wink:.
001_zps91f18093.jpg

Thank you everyone for helping right size my unbuilt fleet!

-Eric-

You're a stronger man than I Eric. I Would have cleared out that chest freezer if need be.

My stuff is being shipped in the freezer.

Thanks to the encouragement of Chad and Chris; I shipped the freezer. USPS, UPS, and FedEx rates were off the charts, but I was able to ship it for <$100 using onlinefreight.com. :wink:

On a more serious note, all the larger packages are ready to go; most are traveling courtesy of FedEx. UPS is not my friend right now...address discrepancies, no way to go back on their website, BIG differences between quoted prices and charged prices, etc.!

Back