10% discount on 3D printer parts/CNC @ openbuilds.com

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lister

Fresh out of Stasis.
Reaction score
G'day Guys and Gals.
I have just started on my 3D printing journey and got myself a Tevo Black Widow for Christmas.. while most of it is a good printer I have had a coupler of problems.. a mosfet problem that meant a replacement main board (one coming from Tevo and I ordered one off ebay), the bearings in all the wheels and pulleys are rubbish and seize when even slightly tightened, poor quality solid V and mini V wheels and a PSU that I wanted to upgrade so I can use an E3D chimera dual extruder.

Being my first printer or any type of CNC, meant I didnt have any "spare" parts sitting around I could use instead. So whilst waiting for the new mainboard to arrive I decided to hunt down the other parts I wanted so I could have it all installed at once and not have to do it bit by bit.

I found everything I needed at a reputable and reasonably priced parts store in the U.S, https://openbuildspartstore.com, I decided to order the wheels (went with the Extreme Solid V Wheels), shims and bearings and see what the quality was like before I ordered the rest.

They arrived from the U.S a week after I placed my order, amd everything exceeded my expectations for the quality. So I contacted the folks at openbuilds.com, after thanking them for their prompt service and quality parts I asked if they could do a discount for my fellow rocketeers.. I didn't expect much if anything in response, so you can imagine my surprise when they said "sure, how would 10% discount until the end of march be?". :jaw::surprised::jaw:. If anyone needs any 3D printer/CNC parts I strongly recommend https://openbuildspartstore.com

Now that I know they provide quality products at a reasonable cost I have ordered the Delrin V Wheels, Delrin Mini V Wheels, wheels, shims, bearings, pulleys, 24v PSU and a 25pack of T nuts and a dozen drop in T nuts.. though the drop in T nuts seem a little expensive (never had to buy them before.) The rest looks like its on the money.
Hope this helps.

Lister

Noooo but yessss. Got some designs in the works and this may help a lot! Thanks so much!!!! Can't believe they did that too hahaha!

Back