TRF secret santa?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Juaru
I got mine the day we got back from vacation. It was mixed in with about 15 other boxes, so I opened it before I knew that it was my secret santa gift.

How about I don't build it until christmas? :D ;) :D

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

You went through all that opened it early and forgot to tell us what SANTA GAVE YOU!!!!! Shame Shame Shame :)

Originally posted by huxley
Sounds like you're stockin' up for the winter!

I wish.... all of those boxes are for the web store. However, I do have to "test" the new products. You know, make sure they're ok to sell. :D

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Originally posted by n3tjm
Have not got mine yet :(... only two weeks from Saturday to go to the big day!

Interesting thought... who ever got J Flis probabily did not order him a Fliskit ;)...

Don't forget the true meaning of Christmas :).

Yea, Kathy commented on whoever got *me* in the selection...

...hint: I don't need parts...

seriously, I mean it... ...no parts... :D

LOL

Originally posted by Juaru
I wish.... all of those boxes are for the web store. However, I do have to "test" the new products. You know, make sure they're ok to sell. :D

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

And he still hasnt told us What he got, Must have gotten spent engine casings!!! :)

Originally posted by jflis
Yea, Kathy commented on whoever got *me* in the selection...

...hint: I don't need parts...

seriously, I mean it... ...no parts... :D

LOL

I really wish you had said you didnt want a Fliskit for christmas ROFL!!!

I opened mine without realising what it was either.

So, thank you StarBug for my decal 'n' planpak.

Sent off my present to it's recipient yesterday. Hope he likes it!

Originally posted by hokkyokusei
I opened mine without realising what it was either.

So, thank you StarBug for my decal 'n' planpak.

Sent off my present to it's recipient yesterday. Hope he likes it!

Sorry Hokky...If i had really thought about it I should have had some info on the package "do not open 'till Christmas".
But, hope you like 'em anyway!

Merry Christmas!

starbug

SOOOOooooooooooooo...........

Does this mean I get to open *mine* when I get home from work today? :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Originally posted by starbug
Sorry Hokky...If i had really thought about it I should have had some info on the package "do not open 'till Christmas".
But, hope you like 'em anyway!

Merry Christmas!

No worries mate. If I had my thinking hat on, I would have realised, but all I saw was a big envelope that said "photos, do not bend" and I was intruiged!

Merry xmas to you too!

I got mine today, and I couldnt resist. Thanks to my Secret Santa for the Estes Big Dawg with 24mm motor mount. I cant wait to start building:D

heh, yeah, i guess you guys can open them if you want. so many have already. it makes no difference really, just dont let people know who you are till christmas.

Got mine the other day, and have an idea who it's from.
I haven't opened it yet, but I have an idea what it is.
You see, it's not in a box, but more like an envelope and it's from Fliskits. :D I'll wait until the big day to see how much it's worth. :D
Either way, I think I'll turn it into a Triskelion or maybe a Drake.

Thanks to whomever sent it.

I'll be shipping mine out monday.
Since we're having so much fun with this, here's a hint:
My gift is for a vendor, noone named Jim though, and his gift is not a Fliskit, or parts. ;)
Boy is it hard to pick out a gift for a vendor, but I think I did alright.

Happy Holidays to all,

Tim

Oh yeah,

Another good thing about this Secret Santa:
Since I had to order a gift for someone, you know I had to throw in a few things for myself while I was at it. :D

Tim

Originally posted by slim_t
Since we're having so much fun with this, here's a hint:
My gift is for a vendor, noone named Jim though, and his gift is not a Fliskit, or parts. ;)
Boy is it hard to pick out a gift for a vendor, but I think I did alright.

Oh, I agree. I got a vendor too ;). I think I made a good choice though. I hope he or she likes it :)

Hooray!

I openend my gift today (I couldn't help myself) and I got a new Estes CC Express!

I'm going to build it *mostly* according to plan - naturally, it will be E engine capable in the sustainer. Oh, and I might kit-bash it "just a tad"....

Thanks to my Santa! (And I have a guess on who you are!)

Ok, I confess! I could not wait to open it...so I did.:D It is a Fliskits Stingray! This thing looks awesome! Ohh, and I already built it...yeah, I have had this thing open for a while...haha...anyway, THANKS A BUNCH to my secret santa! I also have a guess at who you are...:D :D :D

sheesh! You people are SO bad! :p

I'd tell Santa to leave you coal for Christmas, but it would probably just wind up as fuel LOL

happy season!

Originally posted by jflis
sheesh! You people are SO bad! :p

My gift is still in the box, sitting under the tree. But don't think I haven't considered opening it at least a hundred times.......

Got my Secret Santa gift today, I had to open it as I needed something good as my father is in the hospital having surgery today.

I got a Fliskits Praetor, thanks so much whoever you are.;)

I guess I never mentioned what I got. It was a huge assortment of parts--tubes, balsa nosecones, rings, chutes, shock cord--from FlisKits. Easily enough for seven or eight rockets and then some! A very, very generous gift, indeed! Thanks so much.

Hmmm, parts. Somebody said they *didn't* want parts, like maybe they had too many. Hmmm...

:D

wow, you made out well. be sure to post pics of your secret santa builds everyone.

Well, *I* (FlisKits) have been sending *out* Secret Santa gifts right and left. I thank all the secret santa's who decided to come to FlisKits for their special gift. It's been great fun knowing who's getting what from whom :D :D :D

jim

Still waiting for mine :(

I ordered a bunch for myself when I placed the order for my secret guy. Got them... So, I assume he 's got his..

I still have not opened mine. I am going to wait for Christmas.

However, the person I got posted that they opened theirs already and said thanks. So now I am going to say, your welcome, and I am glad you liked it.

...Fudd

Back