Hey Everyone; New member

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaverickLV

Reaction score
Hey All,
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is David Kneble and I am a 9th grade student at Salisbury high School in PA. I have been flying rockets ever since I was 8 years old(I'm 14). Currently I am "technically" flying anything from 1/4 A through F. You can see my photo at NARAM 43 in the NOV.-DEC. issue of sport rocketry as I check in my Initiator. I am a member of NEPRA (northeastern pennsylvania rocketry association). I said technically above because although it is not allowed I fly G and H motors, sort of. My father, Paul, is level 1 certified. To get his level one cert. I taught him everything he needed to know, including supervising him reloading the H123W. I also fly G motor rockets as long as my dad's name is on the flight card. At the most recent launch at NEPRA, another member and friend, Jeff(level 2 certified) was asked by another member to help him reload his H180W. Jeff told him to get me and have me help him, talk about flattery. Needless to say his flight on an H180 was perfect as well as the other H flight and one electronics flight I helped him with that day. Needless to say, I just wanted to say hi to ya'll.
Dave

Welcome to the forum, David. It sounds like you are already well on your way to being a record-breaking record-making rocketeer.

I remember your picture in the magazine, it is with my other rocketry magazines downstairs. It's great having a celebrity on the forum !!!

Ken Parker
TRA 08726
NAR 51094
L1
(in process of building a PML AMRAAM 4 to get my L2)

Welcome David. I saw you were from Salisbury and had to take a double take then I saw it was Salisbury, PA.

Hey David,
I'm also originally from PA. My hometown was a little city called St. Marys, PA. It was about 3 hours north and a little east of Pittsburgh and about the same distance from Buffalo, NY. However, I'm new to the sport. I never did any rocketry while I lived in PA. I've lived in NC since 1992. Welcome to the forum.

David,

Congrats man! The pic looks great...glad to have you aboard! Keep theose old foggies straight, will ya...

...seriously, sounds like you have a firm grasp on rocketry right now and I hope the momentum keeps you going. In a few years, you could attend one of those propellant building classes and start making your own EXP motors...man what potential!

Sure hope you enjoyed the meet; from what I read , it HAD to be awsome.

Cya,

Carl

Back