Hey everyone!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyDawg64

Reaction score
Wanted to say hello to everyone! Like many of you, I grew up launching Estes rockets and playing with chemicals. I discovered HPR early in my adult life, and though I have only been doing it for a little over 3 years now, I have become completely obsessed with the hobby and already have an L3 build in the works. I am most interested in building and flying medium-sized rockets, and designing/mixing research G-I motors. I look forward to sharing some of my projects, and am excited to learn from people who know a lot more about this stuff than I do!

Haha, he's not mine, that's the governor of West Virginia's dog 'Baby Dog'. He's become a bit of a local celebrity in my home state so I've taken to using his likeness in some of my profile pictures

Welcome!
Wanted to say hello to everyone! Like many of you, I grew up launching Estes rockets and playing with chemicals. I discovered HPR early in my adult life, and though I have only been doing it for a little over 3 years now, I have become completely obsessed with the hobby and already have an L3 build in the works. I am most interested in building and flying medium-sized rockets, and designing/mixing research G-I motors. I look forward to sharing some of my projects, and am excited to learn from people who know a lot more about this stuff than I do!
If you don't mind my asking, why are you doing an L3 build? Your main interest lies in MPR and L1 HPR, and you've presumably already got the L2 you need to do sanctioned launches of home made motors, so why go to the very large effort and expense of getting that L3 cert?

Mind you "Because it's there" is a perfectly valid answer.

Latest posts

Back