• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modern High-Power Rocketry by Mark Canepa

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can buy the second version new for $32

Actually, you can buy the Second one new for $24.95, and used for $50.00.:confused: When I saw that I decided to sell my First Version, since I saw that it goes for so much more New AND Used.
Someone here recently got more than cover Price for their Second Version, so I should have no problem selling my First Version, but it's ok by me if I get to keep it because nobody wants it.
I should be asking more for it, but I'm not greedy.

Amazon says these go for $80.00 Used!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1553952081/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

It's up for whoever wants it here for $60.00 and that includes shipping.

View attachment 185241

I don't have Pay-Pal or anything like that, so PM me and I'll give you my Address and you can send a Money Order.
I'll ship it Insured and get a Tracking Number.

You can buy the second version new for $32
AB, Still trashing up posts hu.
I would give the asking price if I wasn't broke right now.

JP

Last edited by a moderator:
It's yours JP, for the Grand Total of FREE! I'll get it in the Mail tomorrow!

That is some seriously generous rocketeer to rocketeer stuff right there. Bravo Top! :clap:

JP hooked me up on some Rocket Goodies awhile back, and here's my chance to hook him up.
Worked out perfecty.

I bought my copy at Tripoli Central California's October Skies a number of years.

Mark Canepa was set up a few spaces down the line from us so I asked him to autograph my copy.

Kinda silly of me but I viewed it as giving Mark his props for writing the essential HPR handbook.

Back