Awesome Shipping from Doghouse Rocketry!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nute

Reaction score
I know I've said it before, but I was yet again shocked by the speed of shipping from doghouse rocketry!
Order placed on Saturday morning, shipped by Saturday afternoon. Arrived Monday, before I got home from school. I don't even know know how that's possible. Add to that the fact that the shipping charges agree always excellent, compared with valuerockets or estes who charge around $10 flat rate without that kind of speed.
Bill, chock me up as a happy, returning customer:D

Nate

Last edited:
+1 on Doghouse! I can't say enough good things about Bill! Sterling individual with great service and great prices! I can always order a boatload of stuff and feel not only did I get a great bargain, but a great shipping rate. And he's psychic! Many times the order is there before I make it. I'm using one of his battery holders in two minutes. The doorbell should ring in one minute......

+1 for Doghouse. They have my favorite rail buttons as well - with the countersunk heads so the screw sticks out less. Great idea !

I know I've said it before, but I was yet again shocked by the speed of shipping from doghouse rocketry!
Order placed on Saturday morning, shipped by Saturday afternoon. Arrived Monday, before I got home from school. I don't even know know how that's possible. Add to that the fact that the shipping charges agree always excellent, compared with valuerockets or estes who charge around $10 flat rate without that kind of speed.
Bill, chock me up as a happy, returning customer:D

Nate

Literally the exact same for me. When I teach people rocketry, I always strongly recommend they patronize Doghouse.

Great service from Doghouse...
Ordered the Drill Guide thing last week. Got an e-mail the next morning explaining that he was out of town and the part would ship by Friday at the latest. Got it in the mail today. Speedy shipping, and great tool! Now that I got it, I gotta find something to drill.
Heh. yep, that's kinda funny.
Anyway... Thanks, Doghouse! I'll be ordering some charge cups soon...

That's funny.

I was working on an av-bay this afternoon and made a mental note to order some goodies from Doghouse. Charge wells, wiring kits, terminal strips, etc...

Back