BRB900 question

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DizWolf

Reaction score
I power on the transmitter, and wait for it to get a lock. I have the receiver with LCD, I flip it on and it shows this screen, and just sits there.

brb900rx_L.jpg

What am I missing here?

Toggle the switch on the side and try again?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Yep. Tried powering the receiver on at various times. I'm sure I'm missing something. I just don't know what

Sorry. Hold the button on start up. Think it should say something different than BRB on the middle row, far right.
NMEA is it.

Last edited:
yep, antennae is on, it'll flip over the NMEA just fine, but does the same thing.

Last edited:
Out of my league. Email BRB.

Email sent and responded. Working it out. I'm consistently shocked at how responsive rocketry companies at at weird, middle of the night and weekend hours.

All fixed! Greg replied to my emails very quickly and got everything set right. Very awesome service

Email sent and responded. Working it out. I'm consistently shocked at how responsive rocketry companies at at weird, middle of the night and weekend hours.

Nearly all rocketry electronics people have day jobs, so email on evenings/weekends is pretty typical.

Back