• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BRB 900Mhz GPS Unit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
I have for sale one complete BRB900 system. This includes the original transmitter unit with the added g-switch memory upgrade and LCD receiver upgrade. This unit does not have the u-blox chip.

$400 will get you the most recent model on the BRB website. I am asking $300 shipped for this unit.

I have flown it three times and have received data from it once. I am going to revert back to my RF tracker and want to pass on a good deal that I got on this unit.

PM if interested!

image-3145706678.jpg

I have one of these, same config, and love it. If I hadnt just have dropped a wad o cash on motors, I would have snapped this up. Perfect for anyone starting in tracking!!

It also doesnt need HAM cert.

Good catch. I almost bought it. I bought one 2 weeks ago. I paid $90 more.

Payment received. Package coming your way this evening or first thing in the morning!

Thanks!

Back