BEST BUMPER STICKER YOU'VE HAD ON YOUR VEHICLE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, not bumper stickers...but those with 6-10 year olds (or those recently past that age) will appreciate it. I have a red truck with the license plate "Phineas" and my wife has a green van with the license plate "Ferb." Whenever we have to take separate cars to an event I always try and park them next to each other.

"Where's Perry?" :wink:

I had one on the car I traded in last year: "Bailout Studerbaker". I wish I could get another one, but are out of print.
I have one that reads: "Hams do it with more Frequency".
I also have the NAR sticker on my windshield.

One has to be careful what one puts on their vehicles; other folks might not find it as amusing as you do.

Case in point; at a swap-meet parking lot in San Jose sat a big-tired pick-up truck with a bumper sticker that read “Cats Flattened No Extra Charge”. Someone had marked over “Cats” and had written “Tires”.

Then they had pulled off all the valve stems.

I’ve never had any bumper stickers on any of my cars; my motorcycles license plate frame read “If It Has 4 Wheels It’s Just A Car”.

Hehe - On the launch pad in a drag race with Dr. Doofenshmirtz. (Now THERE's an idea...)

So, would you fly the Rockeinator, or the Dragraceinator? I guess either way you would end up with rockets coming down all over the tri-state area.

I put my bumper signs on magnetic sign material so I can rearrange and update to fit the mood. Also to confound tailgaters.

My Pastor Says God Bless America

Have You Hugged Your Assault Rifle Today?

Every 11 Minutes--Someone Uses A Firearm In Self-Defense

Uh--The Buck Stops...Uh--Over There (Missing from vehicle in 48 hours)

Seen on other vehicles:

My Other Car Is An F-16

If I Was An F-16, I'd Be Home By Now

Support Civil Air Patrol--Get Lost

I Brake For Bowman's Wolves

Thank You For Not Breeding

My Kid Beat Up Your Honor Student

So, would you fly the Rockeinator, or the Dragraceinator? I guess either way you would end up with rockets coming down all over the tri-state area.

We voted for Rocketinator. My son LOVES this rocket.
DSC_1954.jpg

Aww. That is a smart kid.

Bumper signs I'd like to see:

Visualize Whirled Peas

Visualize Using Your Turn Signals

Drive It Like Ya Own It

Drive It Like Yer On Parole

.308 Holes Make Invisible Souls

My Other Car Is A Glock

Last edited:
I currently have 3 stickers on my vehicle. The Tripoli sticker....and the it is a toss up on a favorite between the other 2......"Zombie Response Unit" and "Molon Labe"!

I don't put bumper stickers on my car or hang anything from the rear view mirror. I let the cars speak for themselves.

I'm in VT so everyone likes Bernie Sanders...

I saw one with his face that said "Hindsight is 2020"... thought it was pretty good. Replace with your favorite candidate.

Best one I 've seen on someone's car: Run Hillary Run. It was on the front bumper.

Mike

I used to have one that read

"Stop Plate Tectonics"

Best part is I usually got one of two responses

• Why, what did they do?
  • (Smart people) "OK, what is you plan?" My answer - 100 mile long nails.

I don't put bumper stickers on my car or hang anything from the rear view mirror. I let the cars speak for themselves.

It seems strange to resurrect a five-year dead thread on your favorite bumper stickers just to make a snide comment about bumper stickers being beneath you....

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Last edited:
It seems strange to resurrect a five-year dead thread on your favorite bumper stickers just to make a snide comment about bumper stickers being beneath you....

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

And in spite of it all we'll all live won't we? You can plaster all the stickers you want on your vehicle in the end, not a concern for me that you do or don't. BTW, have you never had anything 'beneath' you in life or are you 'above' that sort of thing?

They give out those " house of the month " signs too I see ...........

There is a home in our community where 100% of the purchase price went to Seattle Children's Charity. The house is the first one you see coming in through the gates on the left.

Back