Jump!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregGleason

Reaction score
What if everyone did?

[YOUTUBE]jHbyQ_AQP8c[/YOUTUBE]

Bonus feature: a little Van Halen, just to make it a bit easier.

[YOUTUBE]kdfRhU7IFPE[/YOUTUBE]

Greg

Hmm- if we tied every "M" motor flown at every launch down and oriented horizontally the same way, and ignited them all at once-would Friday get here sooner???

I remember way back as a child; a Japanese Science Fiction movie in which there was some rouge planet on a collision course with Earth.

Their solution was to build enormous rocket motors at the South Pole and boost Earth out of the way.

Can’t remember the title?

I remember way back as a child; a Japanese Science Fiction movie in which there was some rouge planet on a collision course with Earth.

Their solution was to build enormous rocket motors at the South Pole and boost Earth out of the way.

The poor penguins. Not only can they not fly, they're now deaf!

Greg

Where are these "rouge" planets?? Mars is red, not rouge... Paris maybe?? LOL:)

Course if we were gonna get hit by a ROGUE planet, that might be different...

Haha... Later! OL JR :)

Where are these "rouge" planets?? Mars is red, not rouge... Paris maybe?? LOL:)

Course if we were gonna get hit by a ROGUE planet, that might be different...

Haha... Later! OL JR :)

This is the problem with Auto-Spell check; sometimes when you misspell a word it automatically inserts the word it “Thinks” you meant. If you don’t catch it. . .

Back