Now this is sexy!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qquake2k

Captain Low-N-Slow
Reaction score
I've been looking for a compact lithium-ion cordless drill to use at launches. This was on sale for $50, and I had a $10 off coupon. Can't beat $40!

li-ion_drill1.jpg

li-ion_drill2.jpg

li-ion_drill3.jpg

It's a little heavier than I expected, but I have a feeling it has plenty of power. I have a Ryobi li-ion drill at work that I really like, but the Craftsman has a two-speed gearbox that the Ryobi doesn't. Low speed equals more torque if it's needed. The Ryobi came with two batteries, but it was $80, twice as much as the Craftsman.

How long is this sale going on?

I have an LI-ion screwdriver of a similar size and would rather have a drill that size.

I've been looking for a compact lithium-ion cordless drill to use at launches. This was on sale for $50, and I had a $10 off coupon. Can't beat $40!
I love that New Tool smell. Can you get a charger that will work in the car 12v to charge on the way to launches? Ya know,just in case.......;)

I bought myself one for Xmas and I love the compact size. It has just as much if not more power than my old 19.6v size.

I love that New Tool smell. Can you get a charger that will work in the car 12v to charge on the way to launches? Ya know,just in case.......;)

I have an inverter for just such an eventuality...

Back