• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Turnigy AC/DC 45W Battery Charger LiPo/Li-ion/NiCd/NiMh/Pb

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoyoteNumber2

Original San Diego High Power Rocketry
Reaction score
Sold. Thanks for looking.

This is a great charger for all kinds of batteries. I'm including an extra charging harness with all sorts of connectors on it (specs). Asking $20 plus postage.

From the manufacturer:

The P405 dual input charger is a perfect entry level battery charger that doesn't sacrifice capability for the sake of simplicity.

Offering all the functionality of your regular charger and able to charge NiCd/NiMh 1~10s, LiPo/Life/Li-ion 1-4s, Pb 6-12v in a pocket sized package, the B405 provides 45 watts of power behind an easy to use interface.

The LCD screen is easy to read and shows input voltage, charging current, elapsed charge time and energy put back into your batteries in mAh which allows you to monitor their performance.

The charger is fitted with crocodile clips for easy connectivity and is terminated with the popular T style connector.

Features:
• Compact AC/DC charger
• Charges battery types NiCd/NiMh 1~10s, LiPo/Life/Li-ion 1-4s, Pb 6-12v
• 45w 4.5A charging power
• 100-9900 mAH capacity charging
• Peak Detection for NiCd/NiMh CC/CV lithium
• 180min fast charge safety timer
• 5mV per cell Lithium balancing accuracy
• Solid state reverse polarity and overload protection

Specs:
Input Voltage: 10~18v DC 100~240V 50/60Hz AC
Charge Rate: 0.1~4.5A
Battery Types: NiCd/NiMh 1~10s, LiPoly/Life/Li-ion 1-4s, Pb 6-12v
Weight: 230g
Dimensions: 110 x 83 x 39mm

Package Includes:

P405 Charger
Charging lead
Balance lead (JST XH)
Instruction Manual
Balance board and lead

Last edited:
This is a great charger for all kinds of batteries. I'm including an extra charging harness with all sorts of connectors on it (specs). Asking $20 plus postage.

View attachment 565802 View attachment 565799 View attachment 565801
View attachment 565803 View attachment 565804

From the manufacturer:

The P405 dual input charger is a perfect entry level battery charger that doesn't sacrifice capability for the sake of simplicity.

Offering all the functionality of your regular charger and able to charge NiCd/NiMh 1~10s, LiPo/Life/Li-ion 1-4s, Pb 6-12v in a pocket sized package, the B405 provides 45 watts of power behind an easy to use interface.

The LCD screen is easy to read and shows input voltage, charging current, elapsed charge time and energy put back into your batteries in mAh which allows you to monitor their performance.

The charger is fitted with crocodile clips for easy connectivity and is terminated with the popular T style connector.

Features:
• Compact AC/DC charger
• Charges battery types NiCd/NiMh 1~10s, LiPo/Life/Li-ion 1-4s, Pb 6-12v
• 45w 4.5A charging power
• 100-9900 mAH capacity charging
• Peak Detection for NiCd/NiMh CC/CV lithium
• 180min fast charge safety timer
• 5mV per cell Lithium balancing accuracy
• Solid state reverse polarity and overload protection

Specs:
Input Voltage: 10~18v DC 100~240V 50/60Hz AC
Charge Rate: 0.1~4.5A
Battery Types: NiCd/NiMh 1~10s, LiPoly/Life/Li-ion 1-4s, Pb 6-12v
Weight: 230g
Dimensions: 110 x 83 x 39mm

Package Includes:

P405 Charger
Charging lead
Balance lead (JST XH)
Instruction Manual
Balance board and lead
James, are you going to Rocstock in April?. If so, I’ll take it and can pay now via pp.

Bummer, I missed seeing you at Lucerne for the same reason. It was all good as it saved me from buying that SR71. I have three already. I'll still take the charger. Shipping to 91942. Keep me posted.
Sorry Dave, there was another interested party besides yourself. That SR-71 is still available though. 😉 I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Sorry Dave, there was another interested party besides yourself. That SR-71 is still available though. 😉 I'm sure we can work out a deal.
OMG, I have to start a Habu Hanger. Maybe have a crash test party. I’ve got practice….and a ton of old motors. Good formulae, huh?
What’s your next launch?. I heard Springfest in Vegas was cancelled. We need to catch up! Anything south coming up? Actually caught up with Kenrico, Wayco and Hardline out at our crappy site in Holtville launch before last. Eggtimer Cris brought me a bunch of stuff I need to fly. So many birds, so little time. I eat dessert first now ‘cuz, well, ya never know…

Back