CTI N5600

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aris

Reaction score
Trying to get my hands on one by mid-june. I have been calling all the normal dealers I go to for motors but due to CTI's fire nobody seems to have a reload. If you or anyone you know has access to one, please let me know.

Trying to get my hands on one by mid-june. I have been calling all the normal dealers I go to for motors but due to CTI's fire nobody seems to have a reload. If you or anyone you know has access to one, please let me know.

I have one but I can't ship it.

If each of you guys is willing to drive 5.5 hours, you could rendezvous in Phoenix.

For IREC? any teams passing through New Mexico on their was to Green River? Maybe they could pick it up?

I have an extra M3400 98-4grain that will be at IREC....if that can be of any help.

Tony

Last edited:
No response from the original poster. Sooner we arrange something, the more likely we'll find someone passing through Las Cruces, NM.

I get to the Phoenix area occasionally. My son and daughter live there. Not planning a road trip any time soon, though.

Sorry, we are actually coming from Missouri not my home address in california

I believe he's talking about IREC, which is in Green River, Utah, and starts June 14th.

I live in Cedar City (I'll also be in St. George the weekend before IREC). If the motor can somehow find its way up here at some point, I can lug it the rest of the way to IREC with me. Not sure what that's worth, I suppose the best solution is still to find an IREC team passing through NM, but I figured I'd throw this out there anyway.

I know one of the judges. He's driving to Green River from Albuquerque, which is about 3.5 hrs North from me. I might be able to get it to him before he leaves.

Back