• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Decal set for LOC Minie Magg

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
I have a decal set for a LOC Minie Magg that I am happy to send to someone that can put it to good use. If you are presently building, or intend to build a LOC Minie Mag in the near future, please send me a PM. I hate to be a stickler, please do not make claim to the decal set on the premise that it is free. If you will use it, its yours, if you are going to throw it on a shelf, please let someone else enjoy it.

Thank you,

DSCN0526.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Justin, do you still have the decals for the minnie mag? If you do, i have one thats naked. Lol Flown many of times and never looked finihed.
If not, thanks anyway. Let me know and i can get you my address.
Thanks
John Anderson 6522

Countdown to BB in 3, 2, 1,.....

"If it's free, it's me!!!" B.B. C: Everytime.

You should ask that whoever gets it do a promise to do a "Decal Thread".

Why? Isn't that like being the forum police. You must do this and that. Maybe someone is a slow builder or has the kit, but doesn't have time to start it. Who cares its decal set

I understand and appreciate your perspective, but my goal here is to ensure the decals get used in a reasonable amount of time. I spent a goodly amount of money on the decals from a local sign shop near my work, so the decals were not free to me. I am content to give away the decals to another rocketeer, under the proviso they get used instead of collect dust on a shelf. TopRamen just wants to see see the pictures of the end result, that is all. :) We like rockets... rockets are good... pictures of rockets are good... :)

Hey Justin, do you still have the decals for the minnie mag? If you do, i have one thats naked. Lol Flown many of times and never looked finihed.
If not, thanks anyway. Let me know and i can get you my address. Thanks John Anderson 6522

Hey John! I got your PM. Please PM me again including your mailing address and I will send the decals this weekend. :)

Thanks!

Countdown to BB in 3, 2, 1,.....

"If it's free, it's me!!!" B.B. C: Everytime.

Actually I've passed up a lot of free stuff lately. :D I decided to let other people have shots at this stuff. Besides I have too much stuff in my workshop anyway. I'll probably end up doing a decently big giveaway soon. :)

Actually I've passed up a lot of free stuff lately. :D I decided to let other people have shots at this stuff. Besides I have too much stuff in my workshop anyway. I'll probably end up doing a decently big giveaway soon. :)

We all just assumed you had all the stuff.

I understand and appreciate your perspective, but my goal here is to ensure the decals get used in a reasonable amount of time. I spent a goodly amount of money on the decals from a local sign shop near my work, so the decals were not free to me. I am content to give away the decals to another rocketeer, under the proviso they get used instead of collect dust on a shelf. TopRamen just wants to see see the pictures of the end result, that is all. :) We like rockets... rockets are good... pictures of rockets are good... :)

Again - You are giving them away and what that person does with them is his business. I'm sure they will get used, but as you know most of us on here have multiple projects. Why don't you just sell them and forget about it

Again - You are giving them away and what that person does with them is his business. I'm sure they will get used, but as you know most of us on here have multiple projects. Why don't you just sell them and forget about it

Why don't you just tell him exactly what to do with his stuff?

Oh, wait, you're doing that.:point::confused:

Why don't you stop worrying about what other people are doing.

......what I have to tell MY 6 YEAR OLD daily!!!

Seriously????

:facepalm:

It's funny. Only one person had an issue with the terms in which the owner was willing to give this item away. And like someone else pointed out, this person tells the owner what to do with his own stuff. Tonight I seen a "fake" post, making fun of, or really just being a baby, about this very thread. Get over it dude. Put your big boy undies on and move along. Some people just need a high five...in the face...with a chair.

I'd like to thank Justin for all that he does for others surrounding his hobby (and hobby within a hobby). Rarely if ever have I met someone that sacrifices hours/days of his own time so others may relive their own efforts for years after the fact. Truly selfless act that cannot be appreciated enough.

Thank you also for sharing in the good times, bouncing ideas off one another, and being part of the young'ins of Bong! Many a wonderful memory!

For those that act out, based upon their hatred, jealousy, delusional state, whatever it is, I feel sorry for you. Hopefully you may be exposed to someone as wonderful as Justin in your life; if you do, I hope you are able to appreciate the gifts they bring to the hobby.

-Eric-

I have on numerous occasions provide FREE items on TRF (and elsewhere) and guess what? I put restrictions around them :y:. Why? Because I wanted items to go to kids, or to a person that was pursuing their L1, or any number of things... Why? To help promote the hobby and get people involved. And I have seen this go the other way also, one experienced East Coast rocketeer stepped up to a need one of my son's friends had when he wanted to pursue his Jr. L1. What that East Coast rocketeer did many years ago still warms my heart and brings a big smile to my son's friend. Heck, even further, I have even put restrictions on FOR SALE items to try to make the purchasing process more fair--for sure, not everyone liked it, but it did accomplish what I wanted, i.e., reaching out to others in the hobby that aren't as active on TRF and being able to share with them things that, frankly, had much sentimental value to me. This is an open forum and the YARD SALE section has very few restrictions except that items be rocket-related. Whether buying or selling, please have an open mind and act like an adult.

Last edited:

Please push away from the keyboard for a long time.

I recently gave away a rocket part of some scarcity only because it was going to be used in the near future, and on a cool project at that. I absolutely get asking that an item be used in a reasonable time if giving something away. I think many of us are happy to "pass on" for what other rocket folk have done for us, but growing someone's dusty stash isn't really "passing on" any value to the recipient or the rocketry community.

Let explain slowly so you understand......

You go to a car dealership. You buy a loaded SS Camaro with all the bells and whistles. The car sales man says "I'll knock $7500 off the price of the car, as long as you don't exceed the speed limit on the open highway" Ridiculous right? How many of you would actually listen and do this? Is the car sales man watching you? Who owns the car now? I would be driving as fast as I want where I want and anytime I want! Do you get it now????

Hey yeah you would like the guy to use the decal set, but sometimes life gets in the way and maybe certain projects get put on the back burner. OK? Maybe the guy wants to put the decals on an RC truck or plane? Now what? Do you still own the decals? Maybe his wife got sick and he stopped building? Now what? You going to ask him to give them back...wait? Oh yeah with this crowd I wouldn't put that past some of you. Maybe you could get a lawyer and get the lawyer to draw something up sayin that if the person doesn't do a decal thread or post pictures or use the decals he has to return them?? WOW! Wouldn't that be something?

The problem with most of you in this thread are so narrow minded! You are not willing to see the other side of the coin. I don't care what the OP does with the decal set nor am I trying to tell him what to do? I am just saying as I was before you cannot expect someone to do what you want them too!

You go to a car dealership. You buy a loaded SS Camaro with all the bells and whistles. The car sales man says "I'll knock $7500 off the price of the car, as long as you don't exceed the speed limit on the open highway" Ridiculous right? How many of you would actually listen and do this? Is the car sales man watching you? Who owns the car now? I would be driving as fast as I want where I want and anytime I want! Do you get it now????

Hey yeah you would like the guy to use the decal set, but sometimes life gets in the way and maybe certain projects get put on the back burner. OK? Maybe the guy wants to put the decals on an RC truck or plane? Now what? Do you still own the decals? Maybe his wife got sick and he stopped building? Now what? You going to ask him to give them back...wait? Oh yeah with this crowd I wouldn't put that past some of you. Maybe you could get a lawyer and get the lawyer to draw something up sayin that if the person doesn't do a decal thread or post pictures or use the decals he has to return them?? WOW! Wouldn't that be something?

The problem with most of you in this thread are so narrow minded! You are not willing to see the other side of the coin. I don't care what the OP does with the decal set nor am I trying to tell him what to do? I am just saying as I was before you cannot expect someone to do what you want them too!

You sir, are an idiot.

I have on numerous occasions provide FREE items on TRF (and elsewhere) and guess what? I put restrictions around them :y:. Why? Because I wanted items to go to kids, or to a person that was pursuing their L1, or any number of things... Why? To help promote the hobby and get people involved. And I have seen this go the other way also, one experienced East Coast rocketeer stepped up to a need one of my son's friends had when he wanted to pursue his Jr. L1. What that East Coast rocketeer did many years ago still warms my heart and brings a big smile to my son's friend. Heck, even further, I have even put restrictions on FOR SALE items to try to make the purchasing process more fair--for sure, not everyone liked it, but it did accomplish what I wanted, i.e., reaching out to others in the hobby that aren't as active on TRF and being able to share with them things that, frankly, had much sentimental value to me. This is an open forum and the YARD SALE section has very few restrictions except that items be rocket-related. Whether buying or selling, please have an open mind and act like an adult.

I have given away many many rockets from low power to mid power to the local Boy Scouts and yeah it feels good, but when I gave them away I didn't I didn't put any stipulations on it. The rockets and the equipment are no longer mine and I have no use for them. I even given rockets to some of the kids at launches, because they commented on how nice they looked or mentioned they always wanted one. So why not here ya go. What am I going to tell the kid you can only launch it the 3rd Saturday of every other month?

I have given away many many rockets from low power to mid power to the local Boy Scouts and yeah it feels good, but when I gave them away I didn't I didn't put any stipulations on it. The rockets and the equipment are no longer mine and I have no use for them. I even given rockets to some of the kids at launches, because they commented on how nice they looked or mentioned they always wanted one. So why not here ya go. What am I going to tell the kid you can only launch it the 3rd Saturday of every other month?

OK! Enough already! We get it! That is what you did, and you are pretty convinced that you did it pretty well.

Good for you!

Now let other people around you do different things than you.

Oh no trust me, we understand unfortunately.

The problem with most of you in this thread are so narrow minded!

So you set up a bogus give-a-away thread to mock/criticize/insult/whatever because you didn't like the give away conditions and YOU are calling EVERYONE ELSE narrow minded?

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1459506074.673447.jpg

Only rocket people can take someone's generosity and totally make a federal case out of it. "We" are a full on bunch of petty losers aren't "we". It's incredible the things people bitch about here. Sad yet funny, funny yet sad.

I've given away kits, motors, cases, built rockets, etc. Just to pay forward to all of the people I have met in over 20 years of flying high power rocketry. For me it is the gratification that I get when I can give someone something because it will sit in my garage or somewhere not being used. Unlike, most hobbies, one of the best things about rocketry it makes no difference the walk of life you come from nor your income, WE all have the same thing in common.

Justin is one of the best to get to know and I have a few items from him and it still amazes me what the guy will give away or sell.
Truly, someone that enjoys the hobby and enjoys paying forward to others.

Dude wake up and get over it.

Thanks for the Amazing deals on the 2 great rockets Justin, your awesome

Ok Ok Ok. I got the decals from Justin yesterday. I have to clean up my minie mag so i can put the decals on.
Its already painted white and blue.
I will be happy to post pictures when done. BUT, I am working alot of 12 hour shifts and not alot of time right now to put them on.
Also, i have never posted pictures here before so i will have to figure that out. Any help with that is appreciated.
SO enough already. I wouldnt have ask Justin
for them if i wouldnt use them. My minie mag is on a few of his videos that he has made so it needs freshening up.
Thanks again Justin. Love your videos.

Thanks for the Amazing deals on the 2 great rockets Justin, your awesome

THAT you did Nick! :D Justin, builds little works of art...and, when he thins down his fleet from time too time you better be ready to pounce on what he has.

You'll never be disappointed...

Back