• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CJ's sIlLLy Saturday SaLE..........

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
First up "SOLID GOLD RARITY".......

Impossible to find AT motor 75mm tailcone closure. Got one of the 75 Mongooses or any other 75 minimum?
This is the answer to squeezing that last bit of altitude out of your flight.

DSCN5555.jpg DSCN5556.jpg

DSCN5557.jpg DSCN5558.jpg

I get 80-100 more ft. altitude, per thousand, when using them, depending on propellant used.

This one brand spanking new...never used. There is a bit of grease on threads from when I fitted it to a motor.
Standard closures are 75.00

Pd. 90 for it yours, for 85.00 shipped. That's right, I pay ship.

Sold

Last edited:
CTI Pro 29 starter set.
Includes 3 grain case & closure.
2-spacers
Delay adjustment tool for 38mm with 29mm adapter.

DSCN5559.jpg DSCN5560.jpg

Fly DOZENS [26 different reloads] of 29mm 1-2-3 grain loads with this starter set & change delay with ease.

Even H motors......fly mid power and then get your L-1 with this set!

Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 5.32.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 5.32.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 5.32.27 PM.png

Brand new still in package.

[SOLD}

Last edited:
Adpet 22 Dual Deploy altimeter.

Simple easy way to learn/do DD. Or cheap back-up/secondary unit. They just plain work always!

Like new, I flew it once....maybe twice. I had 8 and love them. Instructions are old and beat from being in my flight box, but will include. You can download new one from Adept Rocketry site.

DSCN5561.jpg DSCN5562.jpg Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 5.43.30 PM.png

38.00 + ship [should be 6.50]

Last edited:
Adept Altimeter 1

Read only altimeter, extremely accurate. 1ft resolution to 3,000ft 3ft to 30,000.
Lightly used 3x. I used it in mini's.

Type used by TARC teams. Drill hole in payload/nosecone for vent, and just throw it in to see how high you went.

I made a rudimentary bay to hold it, so I could just tape to shock cord & will include it. If for nothing else but to protect during ship.
Not pretty, but highly functional. Uses 12v A-23 camera battery. Get anywhere...Wally world, HD, Lowes etc.

DSCN5565.jpg DSCN5566.jpg DSCN5567.jpg

19.00 shipped!

[Sold]

Last edited:
Subscribed....who KNOWS what CJ has lurking in the dark corners of his garage?!?

Any chance there is an RRC3 in there? Lost confidence forever in one of mine today.

EDIT: I need to clarify what went wrong with my altimeter today has a 99+% chance of being my fault. That altimeter had a hard landing on it's last flight 50 fps at least, and I "think" I tested it, but honestlky I'm not sure. That is why I am looking for another one to replace this one. If I thought it was the altimeter's fault, I wouldn;t be seeking a direct replacement. Also, CJ suggested I reach out to Jim about repair...which because it was likely my dumb move that set this off, I just didn't think about.

Last edited:
If I'd be considered, I'd be interested in the 3500 if the price was right.

Thank you for your interest Dan.

It was sold via PM. I went back & modified my post to show Sold, should have earlier.

Back