Rocketry Warehouse Big Black Friday Sale Anouncement

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's make sure I'm prepped for tomorrow:
Computer: Check.
Backup computer: Check.
Wifi: Check
Backup Emergency Hotspot: Check
Credit card: Check
Backup credit card: Check

I think I'm ready. :)

Twas the night before Black Friday,
and all through the clubhouse
not a casing was rattled, not even a Rouse........tek.
Orders to place on the website with care,
in hopes they will be built in time for Red Glare.
With altimeters nestled snug in their sleds,
as visions of Mongeese danced in their heads.

lol, how is the wine Glenn.

:clap:...

Wine you say? I bet you've never seen mongoose used in plural before.
:blush:

Vacuum bagging & wine, mmmmmmm!
We shall see what Curtis Claus has when he empties his bag lol. 75mm=Good 98mm=Gooder

It's Live !!!
When their gone their gone!
Remember please be patient as this will take several weeks to process all of these orders.
We should have everything out in time for Christmas, but if it is important please note that in the comments.

Happy Holidays and Thank You
Rocketry Warehouse Sales Dept

Thought about the 75 but could not resist the carbon 54 Mongoose at 1/2 off.

After careful thought and consideration I knew the four kits I really wanted. As a reward for buying them, I'm looing for another kit now :facepalm:

Snagged a Mongoose 29 and some rocketpoxy to hold it together - you mentioned there might be a few surprises on Friday morning - is everything already posted or should we keep our eyes peeled for more? Either way, great sale!

Carbon Fiber 75mm Mongoose! (the one that danced in my head last night)

Dang cat got me up at 4:10. Oh, looky! That happens to be 7:10 EST.
Apparently the cat had to get out to take care of a Mongoose 75.

What happened to the "special deals" being announced this morning? :confused:

Will you combine shipping for previously ordered items? I purchased the Terminator 5 last weekend and just scored a Mongoose 29.

Remember please be patient as this will take several weeks to process all of these orders.
We should have everything out in time for Christmas, but if it is important please note that in the comments.

...Remember please be patient as this will take several weeks to process all of these orders....
Should have guessed this would be the case. You can ignore my email. However, it would be nice if you could combine my orders (#4432 & #4513) to save some shipping cost (if feasible)... Great sale, great products! :smile:

I bought a Mongoose 54 from my bed this morning. What a great way to start the day!

Well I broke down and bought a mongoose 29. Now I will have 29, 38, and 54 mm minimum diameter rockets.

Sweet that they had the DD option for the Mongoose 29... I got up at 4:00 a.m. just because I KNEW they'd go fast.

Sweet that they had the DD option for the Mongoose 29... I got up at 4:00 a.m. just because I KNEW they'd go fast.

+1 on the DD option! :clap:

I was worried about the availability initially, but saw yesterday they had at least 50 of the 29mm, so I figured we would all get a reasonable chance. :grin:

That terminator 5 looks real slick. Unfortunately it's going to have to wait. Maybe next time...

Back