Photos won't upload

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again? It was back up the last time I tried to load a pic.

This is me standing next to the commemorative stone at Peenemünde Test Stand VII. I've just uploaded the photo using "Manage Attachments". Maybe the management doesn't consider me a security risk. :D

322me_monument_small.jpg

JpSqXIH.jpg Uploaded through manage attachment from my computer and inserted in-line.

Uploading from the insert picture icon in the ribbon bar from my computer is not currently functioning working. I have been assure that it is being worked on and will be fixed. Can not say when it will happen, but hopefully soon.

Uploading from the insert picture icon in the ribbon bar from a URL is working.

Bob

If anyone it is not working for wants to post here and give how they are accessing the site. Windows version? browser? Ipad?

And have you done a full solid reboot of the system?

Just testing from tapatalk on Android

6cf5aee423faa26e1a164e904176f620.jpg

I figured I was doing it wrong as so many others were able to post pics but others say it's not working for them. I'll give it some time and try again.
using Windows 10 and by clicking the photo icon on the post section.

huge oaks in Seville Square.jpg This is with it being in 'go advanced" reply.

Attachments

• glasses bunny.jpg
    glasses bunny.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 37
Above is WIN 10 and Chrome

the two in the block without text did not seem to show when I was uploading them. The top one with the text beside it, did show.

The two below were done via quick reply and the Insert Icon from the tool bar at the top of the message box.

Play with it some and see what you get.

eject_eject_540.jpg

testing one two three

Edit: that's a .gif file. What am I doing wrong? I hit advanced, then add attachment

Last edited:
I see a cat looking into a box photo.

Back