Estes Spirit Decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patternflyer

Reaction score
In the process of "rebuilding" my Spirit after a, well, rough landing..............

Does anyone have scans of the decals they can upload or email me?

Thank you,
Kevin

Last edited:
Well, guess it'll have to keep flying naked................... ugh........

Decal scans??? Anyone??? Bueller????

Attachments

• Spirit Launch.jpg
    Spirit Launch.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 0
I looked and did not find a scan of the decals either.

If you can't find the decals, you may want to try and paint the tube and use whatever stickers that you can find for decoration.

Not sure you're going to find scans as those decals come preinstalled on the rocket body. Not and easy way to lay them flat to scan them unless you rip them off the tube.

Would be pretty easy to replicate if you have a vinyl cutter.

Not sure about that. Unless some came pre-labeled and some came on decal sheets.

Not sure you're going to find scans as those decals come preinstalled on the rocket body. Not and easy way to lay them flat to scan them unless you rip them off the tube.

Would be pretty easy to replicate if you have a vinyl cutter.
This was what I thought. I'm pretty sure that the Spirit I have came with the stickers already on (though I'm not 100% sure about that). But it was in a previous version of the package than in the video and was more fully ARF in that there was no glueing involved at all.

This was what I thought. I'm pretty sure that the Spirit I have came with the stickers already on (though I'm not 100% sure about that). But it was in a previous version of the package than in the video and was more fully ARF in that there was no glueing involved at all.
I built one not too long ago and one of the issues I had with it was that the stickers aren’t differentiated all that clearly, so it’s easy to mess up the positioning of the ones at the ends of the tube. The forward one won’t be able to “duck under” the pre installed launch lug unit if incorrectly installed next to the fin can.

If I had neglected to install my stickers I’d be happy to get you a scan, but for now I can only wish I could help.

The best I can do with an IPhone scan, I hope it helps.

Attachments

• Spirit Decal.pdf
    341.6 KB · Views: 0
If anyone is so inclined to keep a copy for yourself, here's a "cleaned up" copy that can be printed on white vinyl or white decal paper.

Thank you again 5x7, you gave me a great copy to work from!

Kevin

Attachments

• SpiritFINAL.jpg
    SpiritFINAL.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 0
I just remembered that I had a box of kits donated to the club that includes some of these later versions of the Spirit where you apply the stickers yourself. It looks like you got what you needed, but I could scan one with a ruler and share if you'd like.

If anyone is so inclined to keep a copy for yourself, here's a "cleaned up" copy that can be printed on white vinyl or white decal paper.

Thank you again 5x7, you gave me a great copy to work from!

Kevin

Amazing job on the cleanup!

Back