URRG Black Friday Launch Announcement

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdutch

Reaction score
We will be hosting our November Launch in Potter, NY on 11/27-28/2015. That is the Friday and Saturday right after Thanksgiving. We will be flying under Tripoli Research rules with our usual 18K Waiver. The Range Hours will be from 9:00AM till 5:00PM, or dusk, which ever comes first.
Our Club President, Don Tennies, will be your Launch Director for the weekend.

Remember there is a 5 MPH Speed Limit on ALL the roads of the farm.
Those caught exceeding this limit WILL be asked to leave.

Ken Allen of Performance Hobbies; https://www.performancehobbies.com/ will be on site for the Friday only and he will be closing down early so he can can be on the road by 4:30 to his Charlotte, NC Launch on Saturday.

Ken also wants everyone to know about the Motor Sale he is having:

It's that time of year again!

30% of Aerotech reloads and single use motors including Kosdon by Aerotech and Kosdon by Aerotech Animal Compatible reloads. Hardware is 20% off.

20% off Cesaroni reloads and hardware. This includes Animal Motor Works reloads made by Cesaroni.

Prepaid orders only.

Sale starts now, (11-1-2015), and ends Monday November 9th.

Orders will be delivered to launches.

Call, text or email.

Thanks,

Ken
(202)723-8257
performancehobbies.com
[email protected]

So come out and join us and fly rockets while your spouse is out Christmas Shopping.....

So,, this is our last launch for the year. I guess it's about time to fly all the prepped rockets that I haven't been able to fly in the past few months. ( I'll post photos a little later) Now if I can just get some gas in the four wheeler so I can go out across the fields to recover.

Back