Translucent Red 3" Wildman Punisher

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

321_BlastOff

Reaction score
Ok I been searching everywhere to find pictures or maybe even a build of the wildman red translucent airframe Punisher that wildman had at Airfest. I know a few of these kits were sold at airfest so who's has some pictures? I got one on the way and will defiantly be doing a build thread on it soon but I would love to see this airframe.

A little birdie told me they might be available at a certain "Midwest" launch coming up.....maybe even bigger sizes!!!!!!

A little birdie told me they might be available at a certain "Midwest" launch coming up.....maybe even bigger sizes!!!!!!

I actually called wildman yesterday about the translucent airframe and ordered a kit as he said he only had enough for one more rocket. He very possibly has another batch coming, I just want to see the airframe but I'm sure I will love it. Was hoping someone was maybe building one and had some pictures available or get me a picture of the airframe. I did some searching on google and any red translucent fiberglass I could find looked amazing.

Last edited:
I have seen one in person. It's pretty cool looking until you hose it down with water. Then you get an idea of what it is going to look like once it gets a clear coat. It's definitely BAD ASS!!!!

I may be able to come up with a photo. But it will be later tonight.

Last edited:
OK. Can't add files. So let's try the imgur process George showed us in another thread.

PlQJpUo.jpg

5SxC7Qz.jpg

bmQqQaj.jpg

The kits I saw at Airfest where translucent... you could see thru the tube...

Wildman did say it looks better cleared when I spoke with him, that's why he shows a shot wet to give you more of a idea how it will looked finished. I must say I have a huge smile and very excited. Definitely not getting paint on the airframe. Thank you very much My Gypsy for the pictures

Last edited:
Wildman did say it looks better cleared when I spoke with him, that's why he shows a shot wet to give you more of a idea how it will looked finished. I must say I have a huge smile and very excited. Definitely not getting paint on the airframe. Thank you very much My Gypsy for the pictures

My wife got herself a red tube Jart for the ladies drag race. The clear coat makes a huge difference... Very cool stuff. We built it super clean, very few smudges. Black fins, black nosecone, black fillets. Looks fantastic.

Man, I need another rocket like I need an IRS audit, but I still want the four inch version.

With the price of colored tubes coming down, and more places offering it, choices of rockets are getting so much cooler!

Back