Autodesk Fusion 360 Learning Resources

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcravens

Reaction score
I've spent a few hours getting to know Fusion 360 and I can already tell that it's going to be a super versatile tool in my modeling software wheelhouse. I'll be 3D printing a custom nose cone this evening. But just being able to manipulate a new scratch/scaled model in Fusion rather than something like OR is killer. However it's not software that you can really 'just figure out'.

So I thought we could help each other break down the learning curve by sharing learning resources.

The main video series that comes with Fusion is pretty good. But it's not linearly progressive (jumps around in both content and level of advanced usage).

I found the series on Pluralsight to be good. Pluralsight is a subscription service but you might be able to get this series with the free trial. I'd like to hear back from anyone who tries. I've spent 2-3 hours with the Pluralsight learning resources and feel comfortably up to speed that I can start working to achieve my goals. My subscription didn't provide access to the course material 'assets' (Picture files etc) but I did just fine trolling the internet for pictures to do the same job.

Does anyone else have any other good references for learning Fusion?

Latest posts

Back