• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bomarcs...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SS/EA 6BBL 71 Cuda

Reaction score
Always looking. :D

1. Hawks Hobbies Super Bomarc.
2. NCR (Before Estes buyout.)
3. Empire 1/12th. scale.
4. Estes Citation.
5. Estes 1/24th.
6. Estes mini.

Prefer unopened packaging, still always interested and, looking for these...maybe others. Missed a deal or two awhile back on a certain *Auction website*.
Always looking, PM me if you have something that you might want to let go.

Thanks for looking! ;)

Dan, i have seen that one but, at this time i have not made a move in its direction...yet.
I sincerely appreciate that you pointed it out though! ;)

Real quick, i should have mentioned that for all of you who know me (and, the rest that don't). I am a very serious fan of the Bomarc Missile and, even though it was a few years before my time. I spent many years of my life in the USAF (Old SAC guy here!) :D working on the Minuteman series of ICBM's and, know EVERY square inch of that missile. Loved those darn things SO much i helped send two into space for brief tests...As a matter of fact in my upcoming vacation (Shhhhhhh! Anne doesn't know this yet!) were going to *drive by* TWO former Bomarc missile complex's! :w:

:rolleyes: "Darling i DON'T KNOW what the odds are that *this* could happen...seems like a million to one odds that these places are on the SAME road were traveling down!" :rolleyes:

I collect this memorabilia for a small but, loved collection of history and, when in the case of a few items i have... i'm not afraid to open one up and, share with fellow collectors/flyers the directions, measurements of parts and, allow them to photograph the items for future reference.

It's called "Giving Back".

If you have something in the above kits or a Topping model, i'd love too hear from you. You can be assured i'm NOT out to make a quick buck off of any of you.
We've all had that happen at least once. Part with something only to see it go/sell for 3-4 times what you got for even letting it go.:mad: Very irritable to know you got played later on...

Once again, if you have something on the list or something you think i may be interest in model/flying kit wise and, you want to let it go. Please feel free to contact me.

This is a continuation of a similar Want Ad i posted here, almost a year ago. Thank-you for looking. :eek:

You got my stash already!!!:D
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
countylinehobbies.com
Like us on Facebook

You snuck up on me, you little critter! :rofl: What Mr. Bob isn't telling you all....is that he *donated* an Oop kit to me and, that's something i will always treasure.

You can't buy friends like that...

Mr. Gus if you bring your little Bomarc I will bringy mini X15 (my vice rocket). Then break out the A10 underground drag race. It will have to be early Sunday as I will be heading on to Ft. Wayne to supply there AP fix

Last edited:
:rolleyes: "Darling i DON'T KNOW what the odds are that *this* could happen...seems like a million to one odds that these places are on the SAME road were traveling down!" :rolleyes:

LOL!

Nothing like a little "directed vacation travel" now and then...

I'm looking more for BOMARC info and photos...I've got a Madcow kit that I want to do up in the operational light color scheme, but good color photos of the operational phase B models are hard to come by. Sources I've found even disagree on whether the base color of the USA missiles is white or light gray. There's some great stuff on boeingimages.com but mostly B/W and mostly A models. Seemingly there are a lot more photos of the black/gold with barber pole striped test flights. Almost all of the BOMARC-B museum pieces have been repainted incorrectly.

Do you have the rocket aero bomarc dvd? It has a lot of great flight/test footage. I also have an air force short called "Armored Sky" that shows an alert, going through the steps to target the incoming and then some launch footage. My father started at boeing training people on the bomarc missile, then transitioned to minuteman missile development for 20 years. If you have any RC skills, I have some plans for an RC version using foam that I can send you. It's a profile, but it's the easiest gliding rc bomarc you will find.

Frank

Do you have the rocket aero bomarc dvd? It has a lot of great flight/test footage.
Frank

I sure do Frank!:D I know James Duffy pops up here on the forum from time to time...
That Dvd was the best money I've spent in many years, highly recommend!

Funny, he was at narcon, behind me during one of the presentations, I heard his voice and I was thinking, man I know that voice....then it hit me he was the narrator...I mentioned it to him, he thought it was funny I recognized him by his voice...

Frank

DVD ordered from https://www.rocket.aero - thanks for the tip Frank! If you're gonna be at NARAM I'm sure we can find some things to talk about. I've just acquired some 60lb foam and am starting work on a foam wing cutter. Starting with RCBG but a BOMARC could sure sneak its way in...

Wish I could make it to naram with my models, but too far away, and my planes don't pack ad well as rockets.

Frank

QUOTE=caveduck;1478981]DVD ordered from https://www.rocket.aero - thanks for the tip Frank! If you're gonna be at NARAM I'm sure we can find some things to talk about. I've just acquired some 60lb foam and am starting work on a foam wing cutter. Starting with RCBG but a BOMARC could sure sneak its way in...[/QUOTE]

I've uploaded the Armored Sky video I got from a boeing employee long ago who knew I liked bomarcs..its a military produced scenario movie with some bomarc footage and some of the way they marked the targets with a pointer gun....

[video=youtube;uzhkMujY4AQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzhkMujY4AQ[/video]

I've uploaded the Armored Sky video I got from a boeing employee long ago who knew I liked bomarcs..its a military produced scenario movie with some bomarc footage and some of the way they marked the targets with a pointer gun....

[video=youtube;uzhkMujY4AQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzhkMujY4AQ[/video]

Thanks for sharing that video. That is one bad a## rocket. Always did like Bomarc' s and Nike Smokes

Still looking for a Citation Bomarc? If so PM me...and let's see some pics of that Super Stock Mopar..

Back